Booking shows

When you get on the ship put your phone on Airplane Mode and connect the ships wi-fi. Open the RC App and you will be able to book your shows. I suggest going on Airplane Mode for this because I did notice the App acting a little funny until I did this step. You can always take it off Airplane Mode and use your phone before you leave the port.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mr. Green said:

When you get on the ship put your phone on Airplane Mode and connect the ships wi-fi. Open the RC App and you will be able to book your shows. I suggest going on Airplane Mode for this because I did notice the App acting a little funny until I did this step. You can always take it off Airplane Mode and use your phone before you leave the port.

Thanks for the tip about airplane mode, then connect to RC. I was trying to remember how to best connect to the app without using my data while still at the port.

9 hours ago, firefly333 said:

Liberty sister ship now you can only book the ice show. The other shows you can add to your calendar but it says this is not a reservation.  After you board. Just the one show.

The Navigator is not a sister ship of Liberty.

Navigator is Voyager class:  Voyager, Explorer, Adventure, Navigator, Mariner.

Liberty is Freedom class:  Freedom, Liberty, Independence.

• Like 1

Other than the Ice Show on Voyager and Freedom class ships reservations have never been required for any of the shows.  Even the Ice Show has been handled differently by some of those ships with some taking reservations and some assigning times on board.