Where is 150 Central Park in Cruise Planner??

We are sailing on the Symphony in October.  150 Central Park is not showing up in the Cruise Planner (and hasn't been there).  Anyone experience that restaurant not showing up for reservations?  Is it open?  Is it only available for booking once onboard?  Weird that it is not there.

I noticed this months ago (October Symphony cruise, also) -----  every other specialty restaurant is available to book, but not 150 CP.   I wasn't ready to book yet, so have just been watching and waiting.

4 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

Here is my useless contribution to this thread:  I can book 150 CP in my CP for my September Oasis cruise.  😉 

I find your comments and insights always helpful. Read every one. 

OP, can you possibly call to book?  Have you tried logging out of your account and logging back in?  That's about all I can offer, unfortunately.  It shouldn't be too early to book.

6 hours ago, barbeyg said:

OP, can you possibly call to book?  Have you tried logging out of your account and logging back in?  That's about all I can offer, unfortunately.  It shouldn't be too early to book.

I've been in and out of the Cruise Planner many times with no change.  Weird that all the other restaurants are available for booking, except 150.  Was just curious if something is up with that restaurant that it would be closed or something.  

7 hours ago, Jam0610 said:

I find your comments and insights always helpful. Read every one. 

Thank you for that.

My comment referred to the fact that the OP was asking about Symphony but my experience is with Oasis.

I find it amusing when others do this.

"I'm sailing on the Jewel and would like to know who is the Captain."

Reply:  "Well, I'm on the Voyager right now and the Captain is Hans Christian Anderson."

😄🙄😄

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, tlund said:

We are sailing on the Symphony in October.  150 Central Park is not showing up in the Cruise Planner (and hasn't been there).  Anyone experience that restaurant not showing up for reservations?  Is it open?  Is it only available for booking once onboard?  Weird that it is not there.

It is not available for any sailing on the Symphony starting with the July 23 sailing and it does not show up again until the Dec 24th sailing.

Most likely an IT glitch.  You could try sending an e mail to rcldining@rccl.com

Thanks.  Thought it was quite weird.  I don't need to book it that bad to make a big deal, considering others can't book it either.  Hopefully RCI's IT department actually notices it at some time.

• Like 1