Diamond Plus question?

2 minutes ago, hoosier sailor said:

I am Diamond Plus with over 200 points, my travel partner has never traveled with RCCL, and we are not married. Will she be Diamond Plus as well on this cruise ?

You need to call C&A and link her.  Linking is allowed for spouses or significant others.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

2 minutes ago, hoosier sailor said:

I am Diamond Plus with over 200 points, my travel partner has never traveled with RCCL, and we are not married. Will she be Diamond Plus as well on this cruise ?

No, they do not get reciprocal benefits.  You will get your five free drinks per day, that you can share if you want.

5 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

You need to call C&A and link her.  Linking is allowed for spouses or significant others.

If they reside at the same address.  The OP said "travel partner" but didn't state anything else about their relationship, except that they're "not married".

Edited by BND

1 minute ago, BND said:

If they reside at the same address.  The OP said "travel partner" but didn't state anything else about their relationship, except that they're "not married".

Which is exactly why I clarified it and said married or significant other. 

• Like 2

Just now, hoosier sailor said:

I didn't think she would qualify for Diamond Plus, because we do not live together, but wanted to check to be sure. 

I really didn't want to start any disagreements.

Not to worry.  If you ever do reside together, then call C&A and enroll her, or link her to your account.  My now DIL was added while on the ship for a family cruise when she and my son were residing together.