Booking Speciality Restaurant in advance Diamond+

2 minutes ago, Biotcruisers said:

Hi,

Does anyone know if it is possible to book the BOGOF offer for 1st and 2nd nights in Chops in advance of boarding. I did try searching but with no luck.

Thanks in advance,

Cheers

Steve

The only way is to pay full price for both then get them to cancel and re book on board

I always wait to book the BOGO dinners as soon as I get on board.  It's a real "cluster" if you try to book before hand...having to prepay, refund...etc.   

Have never had a problem booking on board.  And only need to visit one specialty restaurant's host station to do so for both if you want to go to 2 different restaurants.  

6 hours ago, Biotcruisers said:

Does anyone know if it is possible to book the BOGOF offer for 1st and 2nd nights in Chops in advance of boarding.

You can book and pay for one person in the planner and then switch it two people on board and apply your D+ perk to get the second person free.

8 hours ago, island lady said:

I always wait to book the BOGO dinners as soon as I get on board.  It's a real "cluster" if you try to book before hand...having to prepay, refund...etc.   

Have never had a problem booking on board.  And only need to visit one specialty restaurant's host station to do so for both if you want to go to 2 different restaurants.  

8 hours ago, island lady said:

Exactly what we do never had a problem doing it this way.

• Like 1

It honestly depends on the sailing/ship.

When we sailed Wonder on it's limited window here before the crossing to Europe the ship was filled with lots of repeat cruisers. 

Every restaurant was selling out. Even paying full price pre-cruise it was hard to find a slot.

So or the first time I double booked.    Booked and paid the times I could get at home and then cancelled and rebooked onboard.

It was my first time ever having to do that though.

So just look at your sailing and how many spots are left.  If they start dwindling then you can do the work around.