Booking cruises..

2 hours ago, Traveller20074 said:

when I go to the NCL website, I can only book cruises through 2023.  don't they go out further?  I want to look at them in 2024.

I want the free at sea offers, but can't sail till 2024 🙂  

Free at sea has been around for years. There is no sign that it is going away. I wouldn't rush to book because of that.

35 minutes ago, KeithJenner said:

Free at sea has been around for years. There is no sign that it is going away. I wouldn't rush to book because of that.

Well, it can't hurt to book.  Loaning NCL $250 for a year or two won't break the bank for most folks.

25 minutes ago, ChiefMateJRK said:

Well, it can't hurt to book.  Loaning NCL $250 for a year or two won't break the bank for most folks.

True, although my opinion is swayed a bit by the fact that it wouldn't just be a loan for me.

There are many reasons to book early, but free at sea isn't one of them (although there is still some scope for the offers to be reduced I suppose)

Edited by KeithJenner

2 minutes ago, KeithJenner said:

True, although my opinion is swayed a bit by the fact that it wouldn't just be a loan for me.

There are many reasons to book early, but free at sea isn't one of them.

Yep.  I stand corrected.  I forgot that outside of the USA, deposits are sometimes not refundable.  My bad.

• Like 2

On 6/30/2022 at 7:45 AM, Traveller20074 said:

when I go to the NCL website, I can only book cruises through 2023.  don't they go out further?  I want to look at them in 2024.

I want the free at sea offers, but can't sail till 2024 🙂  

HMMM  why does it say this on my ncl page?   

YOU HAVE UNUSED FUTURE CRUISE CREDITS.Book Any Stateroom on Any Sailing through 2022.

4 hours ago, Traveller20074 said:

HMMM  why does it say this on my ncl page?   

YOU HAVE UNUSED FUTURE CRUISE CREDITS.Book Any Stateroom on Any Sailing through 2022.

Because you probably have a credit which will expire by the end of 2022.

I get this message as I have a 10% off credit due to a cancelled cruise. I have heard people say that they have received this message/emails about it despite not having any credits, but it could be that they are just unaware of them.

You can still book any cruise that is available, you just wouldn’t be able to use this credit against them (if the credit does exist) if they are for 2023/24.

There are cruises available in 2024, I have my eye on several. Are you setting other restrictions such as a specific month or specific destination? Not all cruises sail in all parts of the world at all times of the year. As stated above, hit the arrow and you'll see 2024 and 2025. (Although 2025 is only for the Pride of America)

image.png.aca44304e59b4d4817514e7f0d48438d.png

image.png.ff21ebf8e6e4a49a26591c0218958abe.png

• Like 1