Princess.com "Your Account Is Missing Some Information"

beg3yrs

9 hours ago, portiemom said:

This was not my experience. I entered the "missing" info to access my account. A new account was NOT created. Member number still correct. Still showing platinum. All my upcoming cruises are correctly listed. The mystery continues, but obviously there are are varied effects.

This was my experience, as well.  I entered the missing information a few days ago and everything seems fine.  My upcoming cruise in January is there.  Ruby status.  All is well, thankfully.  

10 hours ago, Valiamo said:

If you want to go to your cruise account you have to open the site.  IGNORE the sign in and click on Booked Guests, then you enter in your Booking # and your Full name and birthdate and then and only then can you see your cruise.

Thank you!! That worked.

10 hours ago, portiemom said:

This was not my experience. I entered the "missing" info to access my account. A new account was NOT created. Member number still correct. Still showing platinum. All my upcoming cruises are correctly listed. The mystery continues, but obviously there are are varied effects.

Same with us. Account name/dob were there but address missing. Added address and account came back with full info, intact Captains Circle history, and our 3 future cruises all present and correct. So I agree that there must be several issues at play. All these glitches, plus new Medallion issues are so frustrating!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Valiamo said:

Do not know if this has been answered.  But here is what I found out.

Princess in their infinite wisdom made a critical change to the web site and it impacts SOME customers. 

When you see the above message it is attempting to create a new account for you.   If you add the data you will become a BRAND new Blue cruiser with a NEW Captain's circle #.   There is no way around this for entering the base site.

You then have to call loyalty at 1-800-901-1172 EXT 13084 and tell them the website has created a NEW account for you.  They will merge the accounts, and then send you to another department to get your account re-set up again.  Alas once this happens you are STUCK 

If you want to go to your cruise account you have to open the site.  IGNORE the sign in and click on Booked Guests, then you enter in your Booking # and your Full name and birthdate and then and only then can you see your cruise.

If you click Log in at any time it will again create a new account, and you are back to square one above again.   

Princess has no idea of when this will be fixed, and why it only happens to some and not others.

After I reentered my address it let me in and my account number did not change. May be related to what is missing?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/11/2022 at 10:08 AM, GateGuardian said:

Anyone got this fixed? This happened to me last month and it created me a new princess circle number :S I had to open a ticket to get my old account back.

Now I got the same messing to enter missing info again :S

I plug in the info and it's stuck at:

Registration is successful. Logging you in...

I’m still having problems logging into my old Account that I’ve had for over 20 years.  I enter the information requested then it wants to register me with a NEW Account number.  Also, it shows a wrong “date of birth” which I cannot change.  The field is frozen.  My TA can see the correct DOB in the Polar system.  So, now I have two (2) date of births in the system.  After 8/10 hours on the phone with many reps, Live Chat, etc. no resolution to the problem.  Recently, I sent a letter to John Padgett requesting help.  He indicated in a reply (email) he will have someone look at this “ASAP”.  I’m still waiting for help.  A new email to Padgett going out tomorrow.   John

12 hours ago, John99 said:

I’m still having problems logging into my old Account that I’ve had for over 20 years.  I enter the information requested then it wants to register me with a NEW Account number.  Also, it shows a wrong “date of birth” which I cannot change.  The field is frozen.  My TA can see the correct DOB in the Polar system.  So, now I have two (2) date of births in the system.  After 8/10 hours on the phone with many reps, Live Chat, etc. no resolution to the problem.  Recently, I sent a letter to John Padgett requesting help.  He indicated in a reply (email) he will have someone look at this “ASAP”.  I’m still waiting for help.  A new email to Padgett going out tomorrow.   John

You're really persistent. I gave up.

Found a work around and just use that.

40 minutes ago, JF - retired RRT said:

You're really persistent. I gave up.

Found a work around and just use that.

Reply from John Padgett President of Princess.  The email indicated a Mr. Eugene Miller - Manager will contact me for resolution.  Manger of what department is not indicated in the email.  To be continued.

When I use the web version and log in with email. password, it shows some of my details and asks for booking number to 'link this account'. Whe I provide booking number it says this has already been claimed. Log in as DW and everything is OK. Used Medallion App updated Credit Card and Medallion Order and moved to Green lane. Tried web version again and same result - already claimed.

36 minutes ago, Tedferg said:

When I use the web version and log in with email. password, it shows some of my details and asks for booking number to 'link this account'. Whe I provide booking number it says this has already been claimed. Log in as DW and everything is OK. Used Medallion App updated Credit Card and Medallion Order and moved to Green lane. Tried web version again and same result - already claimed.

I just use my regular Princess login info for the web version. Like you, if I enter the booking number it says it has already been claimed. Not a problem. I just ignore it and log in the regular way and everything works fine.

2 hours ago, Thrak said:

I just use my regular Princess login info for the web version. Like you, if I enter the booking number it says it has already been claimed. Not a problem. I just ignore it and log in the regular way and everything works fine.

It happens for me when I log in using email address and password, my usual log in to Princess. 

Do not even get me started about the "some of your account information is missing"

I live in Canada, Princess has me living in the USA, as stated at the bottom of the page & tells me to call customer service & they can help me. Over a week on the phone, everyday, several times a day and NO resolution. Because they believe I live in the USA I am unable to complete my address, as only my name and birthday are on the form. Customer service is clueless and when I was finally directed to IT they promised a resolution followed by an email. That was two weeks ago & still waiting. I can access my 2 bookings via booking number, but did not find out about that way for about a week of talking to customer service and lost out on an excursion I wanted to book for my Mediterranean cruise next month. According to IT I was the only one with this problem. 

Anyone have a phone number for someone that is specifically dealing with this problem? IT? Or a specific customer service person? I cannot log in either and have tried multiple times. I think I may also be one of the unfortunate ones where they have created a second account for me after one of my attempts to complete the "missing information". Who knows? I can access my current booking via the booking number, so that is something. But I am not pleased I cannot log in and look at my account profile or captain circle information.

On 7/7/2022 at 5:11 PM, RaspberryCremeBrulee said:

My account is asking for missing information too.  I had tried logging in this morning and again now.

DH's account is working fine.

We are in the UK:  we are not aware of any requirement to verify our data on a regular basis with Princess.

Logging into specific cruise booking is all working correctly.

Opening the Medallion app on smartphone is working as expected and, address etc is all correctly showing under my account details within the app.

I will not be adding the missing information on Princess.com at this time as I believe they already have it.  Will wait for a while and see what happens.  Maybe one of their system glitches.

Nothing has changed for me, I still cannot log in to my account.

Currently on board with Princess.  Have discussed with Loyalty team onboard: they are unable to help themselves as have restricted access to our personal information.  They have however sent email to head office...I had asked whether they meant US or UK and got impression they were communicating with both as one may respond sooner than the other.  Loyalty team member has said they will be in touch with me once they hear back.

I had said I was reluctant to start trying to enter the suggested missing information in case it screws up data for cruise we are currently on.

Will advise further as and when there's any progress.

• Thanks 1

I had a similar issue last month. In my case, my DOB was out by a day and Princess had me living in the UK and not the US. Neither field could be updated online, so I had to call in.

My profile was fixed rather easily, but after dropping the call and logging in, I could not access any of my bookings as my DOB on the reservations no longer matched my profile, so I had to call back in again to get the reservations corrected. On of my reservations has an EZAir component, so I logged into the airline website and my DOB was correct there, so it was definitely correct at Princess at one point (I’ve had the account almost 20 years)

i figured that it was it was related to a glitch I often see. I’m a UK citizen residing in the US and usually right after final payment, my reservation flips me from a US resident to a UK resident which screws up my home airport and I have to call to get it fixed. I now have a US passport so thought all that trouble was behind me, but I experienced the “some account info is missing” and saw that I had been flipped back to UK residency when trying to add it back. 

Ive now deleted my UK passport info, so hopefully Princess will keep me as a US resident/citizen.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Tedferg said:

It happens for me when I log in using email address and password, my usual log in to Princess. 

I just discovered (after someone mentioned it here) that DH's Captain Circle # has been changed. Likely why he can't log in the regular way...he now has 2 accounts!

Not sure if we should contact the Medallion fixers, main Princess line, chat or ???

8 minutes ago, JF - retired RRT said:

I just discovered (after someone mentioned it here) that DH's Captain Circle # has been changed. Likely why he can't log in the regular way...he now has 2 accounts!

Not sure if we should contact the Medallion fixers, main Princess line, chat or ???

Start with Chat and see if that resolves it.

• Thanks 1

My problem I have 2 DOB’s – Polar system is correct but my Log in to Princess is wrong.

I cannot access my Capital Circle Account is see my FDC, FCC, Good Well credits, etc.

After many hours on the phone with multiple persons – Customer Reps, Customer Relations, supervisors, Live Chat, etc.  No resolution.  In fact, I talked to some many people someone accidently switched me to an AGENT that works with TA’s.  She was surprised and wanted to know how I got her number.  By accident. She was very experienced and willing to help and stated Princess has many IT problems that were expressed at management staff meetings she attended.

Yes, I did send emails to upper management and still waiting for answers. 

Do not register if asked to complete Your Account Information.  Every time that process is used and you enter the info as requested -- a new account number is created.   Well, for some persons “yes” while some persons have “no” problem.  For me it was a problem. I tried several times and created 3 new account numbers.  I used the “Contact Us” function located on the bottom of the log on page.  I stated my problem. After 5/6 days I receive a reply (voice message – I was not home at the time) that I created 3 new account numbers and those accounts were deleted.   But no statement as to fixing my 2 DOB’s problem.   The IT department is over worked and clueless as to what’s going on. 

If someone used the Loyalty Dept. could you please provide contact info?  John

I forgot to mention about another IT problem in my previous post.

During my many days of talking to Princess Departments - someone stated that Princess IT Dept is trying to integrate 4 data centers from around the world.  Australia P&O, Europe P&O, Asia Pacific and Americas.  I hope they get this right because their having some problems.  Go figure!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TracieABD said:

Ugh...

I am stuck in the wormhole.

No matter what I do, I cannot get logged in. I enter the info, and I still can't get logged in.

And don't even get me started with Live Chat feature.

Apparently, from what others have posted...every time you enter the info as requested, you create a new Captain Circle account. I think that's what happened to DH's account. He had at least 2 numbers.

Try this: Go to the Princess log in page (but do not log in). Up at the top, click on "Booked Guests". Enter name, DOB and booking #. That should get you to one specific cruise. Use the link for the web-based version of the app to do most (but not all) of the things you can do on the app.

Look for errors, i.e. wrong DOB, address, different Captain Circle #. Try to correct what you can.

@Steelers36 says next step is to call and use the phone tree to talk to Medallion fixers. That one is the next on my list (DH is in the same wormhole as you & of course that means it's my responsibility to fix it 🤣).

• Like 1

I tried getting into my booking and it says it has already been claimed....So I bet I am one of those people who now having multiple captain circle numbers...So, I just did an email to start the process for them to delete multiple additional captain circle numbers (if indeed that is part of the problem) and asking them to fix my account so I can log in using my captain circle number that is associated with all my prior 37 cruises. They need to fix this problem. We are not booking any additional cruises on Princess right now. I love Princess but this is ridiculous.