Comp internet time

Canuker

1. Is Cunard's complimentary internet time per person or per cabin, please?

2. Does intranet time (e.g. making reservations for a meal while on board) count as internet time?

Thanks,

Canuker.

The Cunard World Club internet time perk is per person - what we do is use up hubby's allocation first, and then use up mine. If you do that you can't both be on the internet at the same time, but it works for us. The intranet does need work, but you can check your on board account, make dinner reservations, and book shore excursions. You cannot book spa appointments which is annoying.

11 hours ago, Canuker said:

1. Is Cunard's complimentary internet time per person or per cabin, please?

2. Does intranet time (e.g. making reservations for a meal while on board) count as internet time?

Thanks,

Canuker.

Just to say. 'Ditch' the intranet gadget ! - My Voyage.  I have taken three Cunard cruises post pandemic and another one upcoming. Never needed to use that blessed Gadget., more suited for the likes of MSC and those ships that hold 6,000 + Passengers.  Get back to interacting 'face to face' with the loverly hard working crew members , Certainly no need to book for 'evening dining', using the gadget ,  hopefully by the time you are embarking for your cruise, Cunard will have gone back to some sort of consistency with the evening dining times in the Britannia Restaurant.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, exlondoner said:

It's quite useful for checking one's account, particuarly as one no longer gets paper receipts.

On our recent cruise on the QE I couldn't get it to work. We had plenty of free internet time - which may or may not have helped - but I couldn't be bothered trying to log on to something that gives me a problem.

We checked our account every three days by requesting a print-out from the Grills concierge or the purser's desk. Some lounges gave paper receipts for drinks and some didn't - a mystery.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, exlondoner said:

It's quite useful for checking one's account, particuarly as one no longer gets paper receipts.

Only when the app is updated, on the QV Baltic voyage, the on board account via the app was not updated after day 2 , so regular visits to the Purser for updated statements. Agree with you on paper statements from the bars, in some you received one , in other you did not.