Military/First Responder $100 OBC

CATandSQUID

Thank you skiing and others! Downloaded the form, submitted it late yesterday and this morning got the email that the $100 OBC was now ours. Printed out the email just in case but thank you everyone!

margretha

7 hours ago, ScotsLady said:

My husband works in police in Scotland and was refused as not for international guests, not very fair

I was refused (retired UK military) for the same reason.  I emailed HAL asking for clarification of the term 'international', given that they appear to be giving this OBC to US and Canadian citizens, but they haven't offered me the courtesy of a response.

22 minutes ago, *Miss G* said:

Will it let you resubmit?  That’s what I would do.

I'll give then a call to find out if they got my application & see how far along it is. 

Submitted for our Military OBC on August 10, received acceptance email today! Thank you, HAL and all on cruise critic who mentioned this. A good thread to keep going for newbies to HAL.  🙂

Edited by cruisetravlr
Add info—and all others who may have forgotten or not been aware of this wonderful promo.

11 hours ago, Ilovesailaway said:

I have 2 bookings with HAL. I used the link and I submitted for both last week and haven't heard on either. Not proof was asked for which I think is odd. 

I guess I should call?

We have not been asked for proof either which, as you said, is odd. Just branch and status. Have now used it twice, once in March, once for next cruise.