Cococay loungers

3 hours ago, OnceAMarineAlwaysAMarine said:

Where on Cococay do you find free loungers?  I am not interested in paying $200 for a beach bed.

The only areas that cost money are the Coco Beach Club and water park.

Complimentary loungers and umbrellas at Chill Island, Harbor Beach, oasis lagoon pool, south beach. There are two large complementary buffets. The tone of your message sounds like you think everything comes with a cost. 
FE35A354-61BF-4F5F-84EF-F59F96DE0E2A.thumb.jpeg.76b3bb184afcb5d9f557c476ff1fcde2.jpeg

4A57217F-044B-49B7-8767-2758DEBBC079.jpeg

287EEA64-CBC2-489B-9825-CFA83B49CA6F.jpeg

F9404E9C-25D2-4427-9511-7CC072488B7F.jpeg

Last time I was at Cococay there was no water park, no beach beds and everything was free.  Once Royal built everything up they started charging for multiple things so I was unsure if they still had free loungers in every location of if they were limiting them to certain locations.  Hence, my original question.

3 minutes ago, Sunshine3601 said:

If you like funnel cake go to the snack shack, it's free.  They have a good chicken sandwich and mozzarella sticks there, if interested.  

Lots of free places and things to do on the island.

This this this!

Leaving on a B2B tomorrow & going to Cococay twice in 7 days was one of the reasons.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, OnceAMarineAlwaysAMarine said:

Last time I was at Cococay there was no water park, no beach beds and everything was free.  Once Royal built everything up they started charging for multiple things so I was unsure if they still had free loungers in every location of if they were limiting them to certain locations.  Hence, my original question.

Most things are still free.

Even the seagulls can find a seat on one of the multiple FREE umbrellas over the multiple FREE loungers.

Loungers will be harder to come by around the pool after about 10am or so, but will be available on every beach all day long.  

IMG_20190926_154035339_HDR.jpg

• Like 1