Next Loyalty Level Next Cruise

manmachine

I searched for this answer but could not find it.  We are 24 points short of the next Captain’s Club level.  Our next cruise earns 80 points.

Will we be at the next level when we board, or mid-cruise, or only after the cruise?

Much appreciation! 

1 minute ago, manmachine said:

I searched for this answer but could not find it.  We are 24 points short of the next Captain’s Club level.  Our next cruise earns 80 points.

Will we be at the next level when we board, or mid-cruise, or only after the cruise?

Much appreciation! 

After the cruise - no exceptions

39 minutes ago, manmachine said:

Much appreciation! 

Always after, never mid cruise.

1 hour ago, Beamafar said:

I know that but they gave me points from an X cruise. 

Just FYI, their point systems still are connected as of a few days ago. As mentioned, though, that could end at any time. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, DCPIV said:

Just FYI, their point systems still are connected as of a few days ago. As mentioned, though, that could end at any time. 

I’ve heard that it may not be til at least November and was wondering if the points would be added before the X cruise, should the two systems not be uncoupled before then. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Beamafar said:

I’ve heard that it may not be til at least November and was wondering if the points would be added before the X cruise, should the two systems not be uncoupled before then. 

You are correct.  They currently are still connected and if you have 2 weeks between the cruises, you will probably get the credit in time.  Enjoy

Just now, Phxazzcruisers said:

You are correct.  They currently are still connected and if you have 2 weeks between the cruises, you will probably get the credit in time.  Enjoy

Thank you!  🙏. I was hoping someone would answer in this vein. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, luv2cruisemore said:

About three years ago, we were mid-cruise when we went to the next level. I spoke to the Concierge and she was able to get us the higher discount at a Specialty Restaurant. So, never say never. 

There are almost always deals on Speciality Dining regardless of your CC status - start by asking the Manager for a 2 for1 for one deal in any restaurant at a day and time of their choice and negotiate from that.

2 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

Yes the restaurant “deal” probably would have been offered regardless of supposed change in status.  

They would only give the discount to my wife and I, but not to our daughter and grandsons (who had no status).

20 hours ago, manmachine said:

Much appreciation! 

You will be undated after the completion of the cruise that takes you over the limit.    It takes about a week or 2 but if on a B2B just stop by the CC Concierge  Desk and they will confirm with Miami and update you immediately.

Basically you have to complete the cruise before you earn the points.

Edited by Jim_Iain