Cigar smoking on Voyager of the Seas?

Hi all!  My husband and I are taking our first ever ocean cruise this October 9-16 on Voyager of the Seas .  Is there a place where he can leisurely smoke a cigar?  Outside is fine (especially if he wants me to sit with him 😏)  

He'll want to find cigar places in ports as well, but I'll let him figure that out while I shop :)

4 minutes ago, polabear said:

Hi all!  My husband and I are taking our first ever ocean cruise this October 9-16 on Voyager of the Seas .  Is there a place where he can leisurely smoke a cigar?  Outside is fine (especially if he wants me to sit with him 😏)  

He'll want to find cigar places in ports as well, but I'll let him figure that out while I shop 🙂

As far as we know pipes and cigars are both banned, including outside.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

You can smoke cigars in the outside smoking sections. 

Personally, I would suggest to your husband to forget the idea of enjoying a cigar on the ship.  The seating is horrible, the ash trays are not made for cigar will burn hot.  Better to find a nice cigar bar ashore and enjoy the smoke there.

Cheers

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Cigar King said:

You can smoke cigars in the outside smoking sections. 

Personally, I would suggest to your husband to forget the idea of enjoying a cigar on the ship.  The seating is horrible, the ash trays are not made for cigar will burn hot.  Better to find a nice cigar bar ashore and enjoy the smoke there.

Cheers

Thanks so much!   He is now searching for cigar lounges in port.   More shopping time for me! 🙂

I have smoked cigars on every cruise ship I have ever sailed. Some had indoor cigar lounges others I made my own, outdoors! and as always I bring my own cigars to smoke.

Just find a nice spot where smoking is allowed outdoors, grab some sparkling water and your favorite Rum, and enjoy your your cigar.

If you are doing the Canada/East coast trip. You will be hard pressed to find a GOOD CIGAR Lounge. As most places by port are "vape/cigarette/wacky pipes/hookah" type of establishments.

I am cruising same itinerary in Sept, hopefully I spot a decent place.

Also Boston is your best bet as they have a handful of nice places!

Definitely check out Stanza Dei Sigari (north end/little Italy/ Paul Revere house area), cool spot. Nice selection of spirits, but small and can get Smokey very quickly if lots of ppl are in there smoking.

Cheers~!

• Like 1