Specialty Restaurant Reservations - different question, I hope!

BWV

Hello - as a regular CC reader, I know that people ask about the reservations, and I hope that I'm not asking a question already answered. I did search but found no similar questions.

Next July, we'll be on the Marina on the London-Copenhagen cruise with our daughter and granddaughter. We'll be in a Penthouse, while they will be in a Veranda. When reservations open for us (earlier than for them), can we make reservations for the four of us? 

Thanks for your help.

My experience has been YES. We travel with 4-6 friends and been able to get everyone booked even tho not all PH level. Your TA can assist you to make this happen. 
Enjoy your cruise.

Mauibabes

35 minutes ago, BWV said:

Hello - as a regular CC reader, I know that people ask about the reservations, and I hope that I'm not asking a question already answered. I did search but found no similar questions.

Next July, we'll be on the Marina on the London-Copenhagen cruise with our daughter and granddaughter. We'll be in a Penthouse, while they will be in a Veranda. When reservations open for us (earlier than for them), can we make reservations for the four of us? 

Thanks for your help.

Yes, as long as they are full paid, and you have their reservation number you can add them yourself when you make your reservations.

15 minutes ago, mauibabes said:

My experience has been YES. We travel with 4-6 friends and been able to get everyone booked even tho not all PH level. Your TA can assist you to make this happen. 
Enjoy your cruise.

Mauibabes

Thank you - for our last cruise, we made our own reservations online. But with this complication, we'll ask our TA who is excellent.

8 hours ago, reposado said:

Also on the penthouse you can have your butler bring any dish from any of the specialty restaurants to your room to dine during dinner hours. Dont sweat getting extra reservations. 

Yes but, 2 in a PH is pretty tight eating, 4, I won't say impossible, but pretty uncomfortable. Besides I don't think the butler would bring food for 4 from a specialty to a PH. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, ORV said:

Yes but, 2 in a PH is pretty tight eating, 4, I won't say impossible, but pretty uncomfortable. Besides I don't think the butler would bring food for 4 from a specialty to a PH. 

Also it must be added that the requested food must come from the same kitchen. Since PG and Toscana share a kitchen, items from both menus can be requested. RG and Jacques have individual kitchens and requests can not be mixed and matched from those kitchens.

What a Butler will do varies quite a bit. I believe one time each on both an O ship and a R, our Butler said they could/would not serve on our PH balcony. He would do set up inside, and we could take whatever we wished out, but he wouldn’t set up or serve there. We never asked again. Don’t know if that universal across all Butlers and suites or just PH. Maybe a gaint OS gets different considerations, or not.