Non Alcohol Drink Package

I found some info at the RC Blog page. Check it out for better details. 

But here are takeaways, the general gist - 

The Coffee punch card gets you 15 espresso drinks (not Starbucks). About $37. Can be shared.  

The coffee package allows unlimited coffees. Purchase per person. 

A non-alcohol drinks package at $39+ pp/d will include waters, sodas, juices.  

The coffee card is a limited number of "punches" on the card.  You pay for the card and when it's used up, it's done.

The Refreshment Package is unlimited. You pay for every day of the cruise, and can use it as much as you want, for any drink that doesn't include alcohol.

Edited by brillohead

The price of the refreshment package varies and goes up and down.  I've seen the package vary by as much as $10-$15 pp/pd for the same cruise depending on the purchase date.  The lowest I can remember a package being is $18 pp/pd.

3 hours ago, LB_NJ said:

The price of the refreshment package varies and goes up and down.  I've seen the package vary by as much as $10-$15 pp/pd for the same cruise depending on the purchase date.  The lowest I can remember a package being is $18 pp/pd.

Good luck finding it that low outside of Black Friday anymore. $23 seems to be the new low price. 

Note about the coffee card, is it is per shot. Some a medium fancy coffee drink (sorry! I don’t drink coffee but my partners both do) costs two punches. So if you like bigger coffees (MrCatLady likes large iced Americanos) or multiple shots in a drink (MxCatLady likes 3-4 shots in their morning drink), those will take 3+ punches each.

6 hours ago, CatLadyFemme said:

So if you like bigger coffees (MrCatLady likes large iced Americanos) or multiple shots in a drink (MxCatLady likes 3-4 shots in their morning drink), those will take 3+ punches each.

That varies by ship or even barista. The recommendation here is to wait till on board to buy the card and ask that question first - if it's as you say, buy a la carte as the card provides no savings then. The lay person interpretation of the T&C of the card implies any drink for single punch.