Sea Day Entertainment on Trans-Atlantic Cruises

Kamfish642

All of the above.  plus on ours . we had special theme buffets nights ,grilling by the infinity pool and also for some lunches.  WE had a very active roll call and met some wonderful folks who were on the cruise. We would gather together in Explore Lounge or even on the sport deck where there is seating. We had a very  gentle crossing in late March April. 

Six sea days in a row was pure luxury !!!!!!!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Azulann said:

WE had a very active roll call and met some wonderful folks who were on the cruise.

Yes indeed 😎 🥂

Although they are a little out of date (it was back in 2018) I have attached the Viking dailies from three of the days we were at sea just to give you an idea. We found there was more than enough to do in fact it was difficult to fit everything in!

IMG_20220731_122035.thumb.jpg.d856bd501210cadc281a67a30fe61af9.jpg

IMG_20220731_122052.jpg

IMG_20220731_122106.jpg

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, photopro2 said:

Yes indeed 😎 🥂

Although they are a little out of date (it was back in 2018) I have attached the Viking dailies from three of the days we were at sea just to give you an idea. We found there was more than enough to do in fact it was difficult to fit everything in!

IMG_20220731_122035.thumb.jpg.d856bd501210cadc281a67a30fe61af9.jpg

IMG_20220731_122052.jpg

IMG_20220731_122106.jpg

😂 I was quickly reviewing the dailies from “your” TA to see how it compares to ours in 2018 (we were a couple of weeks ahead of you as I recall) and between my quick scan, the slight out of focus-ness, and the small size, I read one of them as being a lecture about (sea) drag queens!  (Perhaps I’m watching too much Drag Race?🤔)

447BA725-92A3-462A-B197-3044327E7A44.jpeg

And don't forget about wine tastings (also scotch, armagnac, whiskey tastings), Baggo (sometimes passengers vs crew vs officers), indulge in spa treatment, walk the promenade deck for exercise, explore with the Viking Art Guide.

2 hours ago, Clay Clayton said:

I read one of them as being a lecture about (sea) drag queens!

🤣 

Well you might have noticed that I did have that one marked! Sorry to disappoint you though, it was about the Elizabethan privateers Drake and Raleigh. Mind you they were fairly snappy dressers onshore, so what they had in their wardrobes while at sea is anyone's guess 😉 

• Haha 3

Finding things to do on a sea day was NEVER a problem for us.  Even if you wanted to disconnect, find a corner in a lounge to watch the world go by, have a drink and read.  

We had 9 consecutive sea days last year on our Southern Atlantic crossing after we lost Brazil.  We did that easily.

• Like 3

On the 20/21 Magical Mystery Tour, we departed Bali on 10th March and had continuous sea days until disembarking in Gibraltar on 10th April. Fortunately, we had a number of 25 hr days, as it was tough fitting everything we wanted to do, or see, into only 24 hrs.😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 2