Is vaccination card photo accepted

Definitely agree...take the original.  

In addition...I also take copies with me, to have on hand when visiting ports.  

You will still need to take a photo on the app for check in a couple of days before your cruise, but the staff at the terminal will still check it anyway.  

3 minutes ago, BND said:

We always take the original.  We have passport holders with a place for the vaccine card.  We also keep a photo on our phones.  

Me too.   I love mine!  Cropped and printed copy of set sail pass goes inside as well.  Hand all to check in agent...done.  🙂  

Leather Vaccination Passport Holder/Cover, Genuine Leather Vaccination Card Holder, Vaccine Card Holder, MADE IN USA

• Like 2

We have photos of ours stored on my iPhone, and we upload those during the online check in process on the app. We also carry the original cards, as they always check those at the port.

On B2B cruises, once the photos are loaded into their system, they show as validated on successive legs, and they generally don't ask for them on TAD..

• Like 1