New Enchantment cabin assignments

We have a group of 19 cabins for May 15, 2023 and we've heard nothing yet.  I keep checking my account daily, but nothing.  I've heard others with cruises after ours (July 2023) have heard back already.  My travel agent called and they told us to be patient.

I am also on the May 15 sailing and have only received the cancelled cruise confirmation. I had booked a Grand Suite and with fewer on the Enchantment not optimistic I will get the GS.  If I get downgraded and the cabins are overall smaller I may "jump ship".  Holland America has an itinerary I am interested in. Still hoping to stay on this cruise though.

We have 3 cabins booked for 14 August 2023 sailing from Athens, one Balcony and two Interior. Received our new allocations for the Enchantment 2 days ago. Had paid extra so that the Interior cabins for our daughters would be opposite the Balcony cabin, but when they were reallocated the Balcony cabin was on deck 8 (as per our original booking) and the two Interior cabins got allocated to deck 2. I managed to get through to RC on their international line as I was calling from South Africa. Luckily there was availability on Interior cabins almost opposite the Balcony cabin and we were changed. Very expensive phone call though!!

I am also still waiting for updates on the fares as we have been allocated a far larger amount outstanding for the Balcony cabin as compared to our original booking on the Brilliance. The Interior cabins are cheaper.

Please check your bookings carefully

DH and I receieved our assignment for our October 2023 sailing. I'm not excited about the cabin location, but it doesn't look like the Enchantment has a comparable cabin to our old assignment on the Brillance. 

Also, the ports are the same but the times have changed.  For example, Rome was 11a-10p, now its 9a-8p. 

We have 3 consecutive weeks: 9/25, 10/2 and 10/9. Same itinerary and similar room.  Changed floors at my request because we would have been below Windjammer. I called RC because two of the weeks showed the reservations were canceled and one was still open.  The agent was kind enough to make all the changes.  

NOTE:  Once you receive you new room assignments check to make sure what is above and below your room.  Enchantment has a different layout than Brilliance.  Good luck. 

17 hours ago, cruisin from florida said:

I'd watch your booking if I were you. Our Enchantment -> Brilliance cabin assignment was done, and we weren't happy with the new cabin location. It was fixed with a quick call.

I'm not sure the invoice is correct, but I'm waiting for the dust to settle a bit before calling on that 

My Enchantment to Brilliance still shows canceled and haven’t gotten a new cabin yet. I’m sailing April 2023. How did you receive your new cabin assignment?

4 hours ago, SummerBeee said:

My Enchantment to Brilliance still shows canceled and haven’t gotten a new cabin yet. I’m sailing April 2023. How did you receive your new cabin assignment?

We're also waiting for our new cabin assignment for April 2023. We will not be happy about a cabin on deck 2, 3 or 4! We're hoping for 7, 8 or 9. Good luck to you!!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, cruisin from florida said:

The royal website showed the Brilliance, (no cabin for a couple of days) then showed the new cabin. Deck 2, down from deck 7 on original booking. No bueno. So I called and they found us cabins on deck 7. That was 8/3.

Still not sure the pricing is identical, but I'll follow up on that later this week.

Going from Brillance to Enchantment some of the port changes went down a little.

1 hour ago, Blizzard54 said:

Going from Brillance to Enchantment some of the port changes went down a little.

Maybe ours went up a little. I'll check to see if that's the difference. 

UPDATE: Invoice has been fixed. Same price as original booking on Enchantment.😁

Edited by cruisin from florida