Take my basketball with me...

Elgin8

Hi,

Could I please ask if anyone knows whether I would be able to take my own basketball on Enchanted Princess?

I play everyday, as part of my fitness routine, and in the past have found it difficult to get a look in on the basketball court because either the ball is in constant use by others who are reluctant to share, the balls are completely flat, or there are no balls there at all!

Edited by Elgin8

If it isn't on the prohibited items list, then you are allowed to bring it on board. The list is in the FAQ section of the website. How you would pack something like that is up to you. But please restrict its use to the sports court.

• Like 1

When my daughter was playing travel softball, we always brought her glove and ball with us. She was a pitcher so on some port days, when the sports court wasn’t in use, her and her dad would practice there. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, mom says said:

If it isn't on the prohibited items list, then you are allowed to bring it on board. The list is in the FAQ section of the website. How you would pack something like that is up to you. But please restrict its use to the sports court.

Thanks, I would take my basketball ball fully inflated in a sports bag. I have no intention of using it outside of the court - no worries there. I couldn't see it as a restricted item on the website list.

1 hour ago, Elgin8 said:

Thanks, I would take my basketball ball fully inflated in a sports bag. I have no intention of using it outside of the court - no worries there. I couldn't see it as a restricted item on the website list.

You don't say whether you are flying first but if you do the ball needs to be deflated. We often take a footy with us on our local trips here and the security check that it's fairly flat before flying. If so don't forget the pump.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MissP22 said:

I think you might have a hard time explaining to other people that it's your personal basketball. 🏀

Other than that, have a good time. 

Shouldn't be a problem if OP's BB has unique features like odd coloring or their name scrawled on it...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, leck57 said:

You don't say whether you are flying first but if you do the ball needs to be deflated. We often take a footy with us on our local trips here and the security check that it's fairly flat before flying. If so don't forget the pump.

No, not flying.

• Like 1

One basketball per person can be brought on free of charge. Additional basketballs will be assessed an inflatage fee of $20. If you upgrade to Premium the fee is reduced to $10 and you have a chance to get that fee waived if you are the lucky winner of a door-opening prize. 

• Haha 7