Diamond + at 345 points

artvlay

Cheers with an Officer is the nicest.  Before COVID, it used to be meal with an officer where one or two officers would join your table for lunch.  

Now they just come in for a toast but it is still a very nice lunch and a chance to meet new folks.

• Like 1

The chart on the C&A page sez that at 340 points, solo cruisers pay 150 percent for single supplement instead of 200 percent. That's a 25 percent discount.  Works for me since She Who Must Be Obeyed doesn't care to cruise much anymore.

My big box travel agency gives me a gift card too, sometimes worth up to 8 or 9 percent of the cruise fare.

Pretty soon, they'll be paying me to cruise. 

Edited by SargassoPirate

2 minutes ago, orville99 said:

Actually, all three bottles can come from the 340+ list.

Ok I've never picked the wine so far. Towel then bags, then truffles.. no telling what I'll get next month. Wound up with brownies last time I never saw before.

I may have to switch to wine. I listen to what John and lala posts about all the wine he gets.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, yogimax said:

Only two bottles for 340+

OOPS...I was quoting what we received. Forgot that we choose from the 525+list On our B2B on Harmony in April and B3B on Mariner last month, we received 3 for each of the 7 and 8-night cruises, and 1 for the 5-night cruise (13 bottles total).

Edited by orville99

1 minute ago, orville99 said:

Funny, because on our B2B on Harmony in April and B3B on Mariner last month, we received 3 for each of the 7 and 8-night cruises, and 1 for the 5-night cruise (13 bottles total).

Some ships will divert one bottle of wine to the MDR for that sailing.  It doesn't always happen and they don't tell you that unless you inquire with the LA or the MDR wait staff tell you.  Mariner did that recently, Quantum did as well.  Most other ships haven't done that for me before the shutdown.  It's one of those Royal inconsistencies.  

The DP340 discount code also has blackout dates:  16.  Single members must have 340 Cruise Points earned in order to receive the single cruise fare at 150%. This offer is based on availability with certain restrictions. Ocean Voyage Packages, Holiday sailings (Christmas and New Year) and the months of July and August are not included in this offer.

1 hour ago, firefly333 said:

340 pts not 345. Solo gets 25% off dp340 code. One more amenity pick. Well you get to pick from the 340 amenity list. 1 better bottle of wine, 2 of lesser bottles on 7 day cruises. 

Look at the posted list, 340 pts.

Yup, and as a SOLO traveler many my Cruises last few yrs are more like 1/3 to 1/2 off at times though some was Military Discounts included. Even had two Cruises Booked more then 50% which was Cheaper for a Couple to have separate Cabins then share one, though lot that was Covid related and Royal saying lets fill our empty Cabins up with Solo passengers when Families were not Booking

Edited by ONECRUISER