Celebrity Solstice cabin question and Elite status question

esper10

Hi all 

have not cruise Celebrity since the pandemic so it’s been a long time. I just book on board of Royal Caribbean for Celebrity Solstice cabin #7237 I know it’s a balcony cabin but when I check my reservation in Celebrity.com it say ocean view and it show a picture of ocean view cabin. So is cabin #7237 at the Solstice is a balcony right???

also what are the Benifits of Elite?? Are the drink in happy hours still free??? Any limit to drink because we will need water. Any other things we get?? Any water in the cabin. I can’t remember our Benifits and when I read it, it doesn’t specify the happy hours drinks

thanks

• 1 month later...
On 8/12/2022 at 5:59 PM, esper10 said:

Hi all 

have not cruise Celebrity since the pandemic so it’s been a long time. I just book on board of Royal Caribbean for Celebrity Solstice cabin #7237 I know it’s a balcony cabin but when I check my reservation in Celebrity.com it say ocean view and it show a picture of ocean view cabin. So is cabin #7237 at the Solstice is a balcony right???

also what are the Benifits of Elite?? Are the drink in happy hours still free??? Any limit to drink because we will need water. Any other things we get?? Any water in the cabin. I can’t remember our Benifits and when I read it, it doesn’t specify the happy hours drinks

thanks

If you have a beverage package, the benefits of Elite in terms of the happy hour Are probably redundant. If you don’t have a beverage package, then you can order drinks from the happy hour  — a two hour window every night except embarkation night.

Any bottled water in your stateroom is probably not free.  

On 8/12/2022 at 4:59 PM, esper10 said:

Hi all 

thanks

Check your reservation again - ours had been incorrect for about a month (always correct cabin number) but is now correct.  Happy Hour is 5-7 for Elite drinks, including water cans if you need them.

On 8/12/2022 at 3:59 PM, esper10 said:

Hi all 

thanks

You will find the answers to most of your questions here https://secure.viewer.zmags.com/publication/ccf9deeb#/ccf9deeb/1

Elite and above members will continue to enjoy complimentary drinks from the Captain's Club menu daily from 5pm – 7pm

Featured benefits are listed but if you look at all benefits there is a chart that specifies.   They do have free drinks from a small menu that you can order between

Elite

Featured Benefits

• Access to exclusive daily coffee house-style breakfast and Evening Cocktail Hour
  • 30% off Wi-Fi package or Wi-Fi upgrade
  • 15% off Drink Package or upgrade to Premium pre-cruise
  • Complimentary access to Persian Garden (on one port day)
  • One complimentary bag of laundry (wash, dry, fold) on every sailing

B872393C-6417-4F03-BFB7-7347B5DC9674.thumb.jpeg.481a5511d2f9494f2b8ae252851a29fe.jpeg

Attached above is the Happy Hour menu as of August 2022.

Below is the deck plan showing cabins.

By the colouring 7237 is a 2A cabin ( best of the balcony cabins)on the hump close to the elevators.

This is prime position. 
You do not get noise from the elevators, as there is a wall between them and the cabin entrance.

The cabin descriptions have recently changed, so you might like to look here for the most up to date:

https://www.celebritycruises.com/gb/cruise-ships/celebrity-silhouette

742FA3F8-E331-4C45-B809-1DEBCA31AE66.thumb.jpeg.bb7c0126a88422bc73ae9f272c0f8fbf.jpeg

Edited by upwarduk