Still Waiting On Adventure Room Assignment

My cabin was assigned- but I didn't get the same cabin.  I lost my aft cabin 9690.  They put me up front.  I wasn't happy and complained, but nothing could be done because someone snagged my room while they were making the changes.  I instead looked and saw a different aft cabin was available, and paid $200 to upgrade to that room.  Not fair Royal- but that is the view I wanted.

Have you checked the website as well as the app?

In the app, it still says I am in voyager, but shows my new cabin number.  Had they been able to leave me in the same cabin number  I might not know the switch had occurred by looking at the app.

On the website in “my cruises”, I’m on Adventure in a new cabin number.  I also have an invoice with the correct ship, etc

Edit:  I just deleted and reinstalled the app; it now shows I’m on adventure.

Edited by Starry Eyes

I'm on the 3/1/24 sailing for Voyager, and still  have not been assigned a new cabin on the Adventure OTS.  I actually called today and was advised that they are still working on the changes.  We are booked in 2Ds and my family (daughter and her  husband and their son, and my granddaughter and her boyfriend) have two cabins booked and we were all near each other near the midship elevator (I was on the hump).  I will be extremely disappointed if our cabins are not near where we booked them.

Any bookings that were in a group are most likely not completed yet.  Any group bookings need to be moved manually while regular FIT bookings are all done automatically.

In nearly every move like this any group bookings have taken a week or two beyond the date listed in the letter. 

We called the next day after the ship change. We got a similar cabin but not the one we originally reserved. We were not too happy about that as we had picked the original cabin because of the flow of traffic. The new cabin is OK, just a tad bit below what we wanted.

We were switched from Adventure to Voyager on a b2b. Website login showed the change and our same cabins. I called and got an updated invoice and everything looked good. I was doing a routine price check today on all our booked cruises by doing a dummie booking. Our cabin showed available on our 2nd leg. I called and the rep confirmed our cabin was different on their end. She could not explain why all other documents showed our original cabin. Can't imagine the mess if we hadn't caught it. Guess we'd be sharing a cabin with strangers :). So.....even if everything looks correct, be sure to keep any eye on your cabin.