Vaccine Question

richbum

I'll bet the list of those places requiring a covid vaccine for travel has changed a lot in the last six months.  

I think it would be interesting to see a current list of countries that require a covid vaccination for visitors.  It probably would need to be updated frequently.  

8 hours ago, mom says said:

It's not that hard to find out which countries do or don't require vaccination. This site took me about 10 seconds to find and is current. Toggle the vaccination tab on or off as desired.  https://www.ca.kayak.com/travel-restrictions?

That is a pretty cool display.  I didn't know what to expect.  Nor did I check every single country.   Scrolling around the map it looks like there are no places that outright exclude unvaccinated visitors. Every place I looked at allowed unvaccinated folk if they had a negative test with quarantine.  

16 hours ago, mom says said:

It's not that hard to find out which countries do or don't require vaccination. This site took me about 10 seconds to find and is current. Toggle the vaccination tab on or off as desired.  https://www.ca.kayak.com/travel-restrictions?

Thank you. I will look into this. I apologize for asking as I didn't know that this site existed. 

Seems like such a reference would exist.  But other than Mom Says' link, I sure couldn't find an easy list.   The CDC allows checking country-by-country, but from what I read it may be their recommendation as opposed to the host country's policy, IDK. 

Edited by ldubs

On 8/18/2022 at 11:14 AM, richbum said:

Does anyone know which ports do/don't require the vaccine? Thanks in advance for your time!

The US Government Travel site has Country Specific Information but it’s a bit of a slog.

Sherpa has a great tool for researching specific travel information.  I have circled where you want to choose “Not COVID-19 Vaccinated”.  Enter your passport country (assuming US) dates, and country to be visited.  The black banner gives a general summary.  Scroll down for specifics.

9C3F98B9-0D7F-47A5-BB34-DF972B94B6F2.thumb.jpeg.162bfc20a5efb362d0d72e2393153acc.jpeg

• Thanks 1