Saint Greg's New York City and Magic to Bermuda - Live - August 27-September 5 2022

Saint Greg

40 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

This is jalapeño tortilla. Beef. Black beans. Everything else on it. Guac and hot sauce. 

I’ll probably be more of a BI guy now that guys has gone downhill. 

I had a 10 minute wait for a corona doing it the right way at BI. A lady tried going in the sever area there and was told to go to the walk up area.

I knew the people by the barstools weren’t staying so I waited for one to leave, then I moved in. I took my beer and burrito to the buffet where they don’t have bar service but they do have available seating. No seating is available on lido

FAE70871-9414-4CF0-A01E-360705020219.jpeg

5CFFFA69-CB4F-45A5-B296-F8BFF1B3FA7F.jpeg

You are lucky they have Corona's available. I was on the Legend last week of July and they did not have any!  I did speak to the hotel manager the last day of the cruise and he told me they actually had them but they were the wrong size so they couldn't serve them. (they were a couple ounces smaller than advertised) 

• Like 1

I won’t even comment on what I just saw. Some things shouldn’t be seen…and that was most of them right there. It was a regular bathing suit that looked like a thong. I don’t even want to finish this mille…whatever after I saw what I just saw. I need a drink. Where’s the bar?

• Haha 19

28 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I knew the people by the barstools weren’t staying so I waited for one to leave, then I moved in. I took my beer and burrito to the buffet where they don’t have bar service but they do have available seating. No seating is available on lido

FAE70871-9414-4CF0-A01E-360705020219.jpeg

If you don't mind walking aft, we always found seating on Lido by the pizza and aft bar. There's an awesome bar server named Ian back there - he knew I liked gin and tonics and DH liked Blood Marys (interspersed with diet Pepsi) and we did not lack.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

I avoid the salsa bar because I don’t want to touch things everyone else is touching before I eat things I have to pickup. Is this a dispenser I can just push down with my arm like the ketchup? A squeeze bottle I have to grasp? Or a spoon I have to pickup?

It's in one of the fishbowls, with a ladle.  Many have touched it before you 😱

40 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

I won’t even comment on what I just saw. Some things shouldn’t be seen…and that was most of them right there. It was a regular bathing suit that looked like a thong. I don’t even want to finish this mille…whatever after I saw what I just saw. I need a drink. Where’s the bar?

A million pics but none of this debauchery?

• Haha 12

14 minutes ago, IntrepidFromDC said:

It's in one of the fishbowls, with a ladle.  Many have touched it before you 😱

That would require a thorough hand washing session. And one of the problems with being solo is you go to the bathroom and they throw your stuff out. Happened to me the other night cloud social rooftop bar. Full beer. I was gone two minutes. Come back. Gone. He left my cup and playbill from the show.

I purposely do that with a full drink so they won’t throw it away. If I’m at a half full drink, I’ll wait until I get another before I go.

Edited by Saint Greg

Just now, Jamman54 said:

They would find us anyway. Just have to check our account to see what bar we're at. 😁

Its like a story my dad tells. He was supposed to deploy and they canceled him last minute. He and my mom went to eat until the plane took off because if something changed they couldn’t be reached at the Pizza Hut.

• Like 4
  • Haha 8