Free laundry for Platinum members?

CruzinNoony

It depends on the length of the cruise for Platinum "Complimentary Wash & Fold laundry service
2 bags on 3 – 6 day cruises, 3 bags on 7-13 day cruises, 5 bags on a 14+ day cruises" Diamond has unlimited. You'd have to pay them for pressing-----or go to any "laundramat" on board, they have a complimentary iron and board. 

• Like 4

Guest BasicSailor
15 minutes ago, CruzinNoony said:

I believe I am platinum on Carnival.  We are going on the Panorama in a couple of weeks.  Wondering if platinum guests are entitled to free laundry.  What about just pressing a couple of men's dress shirts.  

Stewards stated no on pressing, just wash and fold.

13 minutes ago, Colorado Beach Bum said:

If sent out in the morning before 9am it usually will be back that same evening. 

It hasn't for me.  It's always been the next day when the steward serviced our room.  I don't use it very often because there are on certain things I will even use it for.  When I used it on Mardi Gras back in April, I had it ready that morning and got it back the next morning.

Leaving for a 15 day on the Miracle in a couple weeks. Glad to see that we will get 5 bags each!  But I read somewhere that you need to send all your bags at the same time and I didn't think that was right. So I was wondering if that's the way it works or can I just send one or two a day for a few days as long as it's less than 5 for each of us? THANKS! Trying to plan out laundry so we don't need to pack as much.

Guest BasicSailor
On 8/21/2022 at 2:28 PM, Corl4 said:

Just don’t send anything that might shrink.  They wash and dry at high temps.!

See the source imageNo kidding 😳

7 hours ago, path145 said:

Leaving for a 15 day on the Miracle in a couple weeks. Glad to see that we will get 5 bags each!  But I read somewhere that you need to send all your bags at the same time and I didn't think that was right. So I was wondering if that's the way it works or can I just send one or two a day for a few days as long as it's less than 5 for each of us? THANKS! Trying to plan out laundry so we don't need to pack as much.

Never heard of sending all in at once.  Last cruise we sent laundry every 3 days.  Always put a $5 bill on top and got it back that evening.