Recent CVS testing

In the past we used CVS and worked great.  Got results in less than 1 hr and no issue with boarding.

Not sure they have drive thru option anymore.   The ones in my area have stopped using the drive thru and now require you go inside to their minute clinic and they bill your insurance.

All of the CVS stores around us discontinued rapid tests around 6 months ago. We have used eMed home tests exclusively for our 7 post-restart cruises (including one last week). Quick. Easy. Efficient. Done while sipping coffee at the kitchen table. 

1 hour ago, Geema said:

I had my rapid antigen test done at a local CVS drive thru last month and it was quick and easy. Got the results in an hour or so.  

Same for us here in Florida. Drive through, get results, download or print.  It just depends where you are located.

36 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

CVS in my area appears to no longer be doing rapid test.  I have received "no appointments available" for the last two week. 

I'm in Michigan made my appt a couple of weeks ago. Looks like I could still get a appt any day this week if needed.

Can't wait for Wednesday to get this testing over with.

21 hours ago, Lorey2007 said:

I'm in Michigan made my appt a couple of weeks ago. Looks like I could still get a appt any day this week if needed.

Can't wait for Wednesday to get this testing over with.

I'm in Michigan too and yeah CVS looks to be the best option. I tried Walgreens but they didn't have anything available. I'm going to make my appointment today if I can; the calendar only went to 9/4 the last time I looked and we leave for Florida 9/9. Cruise 9/11.