COVID-19 Test - where to upload?

parkbr

Hello, 

I am one of those last batch of people who have to get COVID-19 test done, and I wonder where I upload the test results. 

I read that it is on the app, but I do not see it. 

Can someone please help me? 

Thank you!

So how do I show them my COVID-19 testing result? 
I've read from other forums that people are saying they uploaded and accepted, etc. 

Since I will be doing my COVID-19 test with video proctors in Canada, I wanted to make sure they are accepted. 

Just now, parkbr said:

So how do I show them my COVID-19 testing result? 
I've read from other forums that people are saying they uploaded and accepted, etc. 

Since I will be doing my COVID-19 test with video proctors in Canada, I wanted to make sure they are accepted. 

Do you get an email with the test results? That's what you'd show at the port.

You were able to upload your vaccine card in the app, but you still had to show it in person anyway so no tmuch point in uploading it. 

Test results are shown at the pier. Print them out or be prepared to show the result in the testing company's phone app. 

Any documentationb

1 minute ago, SG65CB said:

You were able to upload your vaccine card in the app, but you still had to show it in person anyway so no tmuch point in uploading it. 

Test results are shown at the pier. Print them out or be prepared to show the result in the testing company's phone app. 

The Icon for uploading the vaccine card has disappeared from the APP.

2 minutes ago, nelblu said:

Any documentationb

The Icon for uploading the vaccine card has disappeared from the APP.

4 minutes ago, SG65CB said:

Oh I see. So there used to be uploading button, but no longer. 
I hope they accept our results - it's with lifecenters.ca. I've read some posts that they have sailed with Royal Caribbean with their results. 

6 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

Do you get an email with the test results? That's what you'd show at the port.

Not yet. We test on Thursday. We are not sick and in perfect health, so fingers crossed!

7 hours ago, parkbr said:

Oh I see. So there used to be uploading button, but no longer. 
I hope they accept our results - it's with lifecenters.ca. I've read some posts that they have sailed with Royal Caribbean with their results. 

Not yet. We test on Thursday. We are not sick and in perfect health, so fingers crossed!

There never was a place to upload test results on the app.  It was always something you just showed at the pier when checking in.

The upload button was for the VACCINE.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cruise Gopher said:

I am using On Point and they don’t have an app portal, they just email the results I believe. Can I just show the email from my phone? I won’t have access to a printer. 

Probably show the email.  I would download it and save it in case you can't access email at port. Are you doing the test at a hotel?  They'll print it out for you.  Always less stressful to have a piece of paper rather than struggling with the phone.

6 minutes ago, njkruzer said:

Probably show the email.  I would download it and save it in case you can't access email at port. Are you doing the test at a hotel?  They'll print it out for you.  Always less stressful to have a piece of paper rather than struggling with the phone.

Thanks. We are staying at a limited service hotel so I don’t know if they will print it for me or not. I guess worth a shot.