Stockholder Benefit Question

If Stockholder Benefit OBC has been applied to all upcoming cruises and one were to sell all the RCL shares that were used to qualify, how does Royal monitor the current holdings at the time of sailing?  It appears to be a done deal with the new invoices sent for each upcoming cruise (currently 10 over the next 2 years) with the Stockholder Benefit OBC showing on the new invoices.  I’ve can find nothing about a re-verification of holdings closer to sailing.

I hope someone can point me to where this is addressed within the Stockholder Benefit literature.

I ask because we used my husband’s shares to qualify, and he may sell, whereas I will retain my shares which is also enough to qualify.  I don’t want to rock the boat, so to speak, if not necessary.

Edited by SailorMarg
Typo

As far as I know there is no verification. I've also got cruises booked out for next year with the OBC applied already. 

At time of submission you were a shareholder.

No need to trouble them with unnecessary paperwork I feel if you do sell... LOL!

Edited by little britain
  • Thanks 1