FAO: UK/ROI bookings only - drinks package offer

I booked our cruise on Friday and found out about this offer over the weekend. I contacted Royal yesterday using the chat facility. They said because I was within 48 hours of booking I could get the offer. I managed to get the refreshment package for £20 per night for me. My husband only drinks soda so they said I can book that in the normal way on the cruise planner. 

So annoying for others getting conflicting info re everyone needing to have the same package etc or too late to book. 

• 1 month later...

UPDATE - UK/ROI BOOKINGS ONLY:

The current £43/ €50 pppd deluxe drinks package promo for new bookings for 2023 sailings going to be ending VERY soon.
You have until the 03 January 2023 to make a booking to be able to access the special drinks promo prices on new bookings.
Prices for the drinks packages will revert to standard planner rates from the 4th of January 2023.

So if you are thinking about booking a 2023 cruise and want to be able to take advantage of these low drinks package prices then get it booked up before the deadline and add the packages at the time of booking!

• Please note these drinks package promo prices are only applicable to new bookings booked in the UK or Ireland and must be added within the first 24 hours of a new booking made.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if this special is still live? Just booked our cruise last night but no option to add during reservation. Called Royal to add it but they said the special ended on Saturday. Thanks in advance. 

Thanks for the quick response. Just tried again over the phone but both agents believe the package ended on 31st December so just missed out. Oh well.

Tried to check for live chat but no sign of it on the UK/ ROI page for some reason. Thanks again!

53 minutes ago, Kevvv said:

Does anyone know if this special is still live? Just booked our cruise last night but no option to add during reservation. Called Royal to add it but they said the special ended on Saturday. Thanks in advance. 

It ends today. But you can only add it within 24hrs of booking. Call again… and keep calling until you get it! 

12 minutes ago, little britain said:

It ends today. But you can only add it within 24hrs of booking. Call again… and keep calling until you get it! 

Thanks for that. Booked last night/ very early this morning at 12.30am lol. I will preserver and keep calling so!

Unfortunately RC aren't playing ball haven spoken with 4 different operators. They said they could honour it if I had a copy of a flyer or email showing the expiry date as 3rd January 2023. I don't suppose there is one available? 

Thanks again for the assistance. 

52 minutes ago, Kevvv said:

Unfortunately RC aren't playing ball haven spoken with 4 different operators. They said they could honour it if I had a copy of a flyer or email showing the expiry date as 3rd January 2023. I don't suppose there is one available? 

The flyer was updated on 23/12 saying it was ending on 3/1…. I’m trying to find it…🤞

1 hour ago, Kevvv said:

Ok found it. It was sent to TAs so not sure whether it applies to direct bookings ( but not sure why direct would have a different offer end date to bookings via agents) 

So, it was sent 23/12 and the title is “Update: To book our drinks packages.”

- clearly states that from 4th prices are reverting to PCP ( no idea what that means) but urges TAs to get their clients to book the deluxe drinks

Edited by little britain

6 minutes ago, little britain said:

Ok found it. It was sent to TAs so not sure whether it applies to direct bookings ( but not sure why direct would have a different offer end date to bookings via agents) 

So, it was sent 23/12 and the title is “Update: To book our drinks packages.”

- clearly states that from 4th prices are reverting to PCP ( no idea what that means) but urges TAs to get their clients to book the deluxe drinks

Thanks so much for checking that. Yes it's quite strange they won't honour that for guests booking directly. Only f you are comfortable - is there anything that you could screenshot and DM me that might help? Totally understand if you are not comfortable with that.

I might drop down to my local TA tomorrow and see if they can get that offer if I transfer my booking to them. Presume this is something we can do outside of the US. And apologies.. second time cruiser here so still picking up the ropes lol

56 minutes ago, Kevvv said:

Thanks so much for checking that. Yes it's quite strange they won't honour that for guests booking directly. Only f you are comfortable - is there anything that you could screenshot and DM me that might help? Totally understand if you are not comfortable with that.

I might drop down to my local TA tomorrow and see if they can get that offer if I transfer my booking to them. Presume this is something we can do outside of the US. And apologies.. second time cruiser here so still picking up the ropes lol

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/direct-booking-transfer
Yes you can move it in UK. But the clock is ticking as they can take time to move the booking! 

Get the UK agent to communicate with the sales team who send out the flyers/ info to agents. It’s going to be in the database… and you can even give them the date it was sent out! 

Also as others have said, they are usually more “helpful” via the web chat link

Unfortunately we spoke with our local travel agent this morning and they too say that the offer expired on 31st December. Interestingly they did have an email from RC on 23rd December about the deluxe drinks package but it was to advise it was ending on 31st as "all good things must come to an end". Appreciate the help little britain.

Fingers crossed a decent offer comes up or we'll just pay as we go! 

7 minutes ago, Kevvv said:

Unfortunately we spoke with our local travel agent this morning and they too say that the offer expired on 31st December. Interestingly they did have an email from RC on 23rd December about the deluxe drinks package but it was to advise it was ending on 31st as "all good things must come to an end". Appreciate the help little britain.

Fingers crossed a decent offer comes up or we'll just pay as we go! 

And I got an email yesterday from a big online TA (1st) advertising the drinks package was still offered! 
Seems like RCI have pulled the offer early and not let every agency know! 
Sorry it didn’t work out. 

DB95A883-39A7-4B48-BA11-AC0897B0FEB3.jpeg

Edited by little britain

35 minutes ago, little britain said:

And I got an email yesterday from a big online TA (1st) advertising the drinks package was still offered! 
Seems like RCI have pulled the offer early and not let every agency know! 
Sorry it didn’t work out. 

DB95A883-39A7-4B48-BA11-AC0897B0FEB3.jpeg

No problem at all and thanks so much for the help - I really appreciate it!

• Thanks 1

T&Cs

Offer applies to new purchases made between January 4, 2023 to February 28, 2023. Discount applies to select beverage purchases on select Europe Sailings departing April 16, 2023 to November 6, 2023 for GBP and EUR markets. Additional terms and restrictions apply. Discounts apply to pre-cruise purchases only. All Offers are subject to availability and change. Offers apply to individual bookings on eligible sailings and must be booked at least two days prior to sailing. Offers are non-transferable and not combinable with Crown & Anchor onboard discounts or any other Deluxe Beverage offer or promotion. If you choose a Beverage Package, PLEASE DRINK RESPONSIBLY. Beverage Packages cannot be shared by guests. Sharing or improper use of drinks packages may result in cancellation of the guest's package without refund.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2023 at 2:27 PM, swaffs said:

Just scoured this thread to see if anything recent, were sailing over Xmas this year and deluxe package is bonkers at £75..:(

Does anyone know if RCI do any black friday deals on beverage packages?

Yes they do, not sure how good they’ll be though

On 9/27/2023 at 2:27 PM, swaffs said:

Just scoured this thread to see if anything recent, were sailing over Xmas this year and deluxe package is bonkers at £75..:(

Yes it is... and what is even more bonkers is some people STILL pay it!

• Like 1