Restaurants/Bars/Pubs at the port?/Airboat rides

sailor05

We are coming in on the Oasis and not really interested in venturing outside the port as we've sailed out of there many times and seen everything we care to see. But we wouldn't mind at least getting off the ship and having some drinks and/or some local seafood and I seem to remember reading that they were supposed to be building some business in/at the port. 

The only thing I may consider doing is an airboat ride if anyone has recommendations as well. 

5 hours ago, Corby114 said:

It has to be Port Canaveral.

There are several quality restaurants along the waterway into/out of Port Canaveral.  Fishlips and Rusty's are two that come to mind.  I have lunched at Fishlips and can recommend it.  

there are a number of places along 'Glen Cheek Drive' at the port ... two have been mentioned .... I prefer GRILLSgrills-seafood-30.jpg

grills-seafood-08.jpg

but really there's nearly a dozen to choose from.

editorial comment .... recently OASIS has been using a terminal on the NORTH side of the port and the 'entertainment' is on the SOUTH side and walking is NOT ALLOWED. So a short taxi/UBER/LYFT should be planned for as there is no 'free ride'

Airboats:

https://www.airboatridesatmidway.com/

http://www.twisterairboatrides.com/

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

there is no 'local seafood' there is very very little commercial fishing from PC anymore ..... a little crabbing in the river but everything else you get is frozen . . . which - having monitored the industry - is BETTER.

Edited by Capt_BJ