Raw on 5 $35 deal

Wirral Girlie

18 minutes ago, mnocket said:

Inflation.....  5 years ago it was $30😁

I remember times when Bistro on 5 (then became Raw on 5) was $5. And we were not happy at all. Then it became $10... Then more and more and more.... 

Now $35????? 

No, thank you.

26 minutes ago, Wirral Girlie said:

Thanks for replies.... We join the ship next Thursday so will report back to let people know if they are offering the $35 deal 

Is that an a la carte venue otherwise?

On EDGE, we were unable to get a lunch res there..we would like to try it!

If you have  time can u check if colored resin ship model is sold in the store..need it for grandchild gift. Thanks

55 minutes ago, hcat said:

Is that an a la carte venue otherwise?

If you have  time can u check if colored resin ship model is sold in the store..need it for grandchild gift. Thanks

Yes Raw on 5 is a la carte but I had seen some posts here re an all in price on some days.

And yes I will have a look for the resin ship and post details back here. We sail next Thursday 15th.

To be honest, I don't know how much of a "deal" $35 is for all you can eat.  I'm not sure I've spent $35 on food in there during any one sitting.

I'm not saying that it couldn't be done.  Shoot, I know I could do it if I put my mind and stomach to the task, but I don't know if I'd be happy about it once I was done.

4 hours ago, Wirral Girlie said:

Yes Raw on 5 is a la carte but I had seen some posts here re an all in price on some days.

And yes I will have a look for the resin ship and post details back here. We sail next Thursday 15th.

Thanks...Have a great cruise,

Our fav lunch places on EDGE were the Cafe Bistro( ?) .,upcharge well worth it and Eden cafe ( no upcharge)  Our Beyond cruise is a  short one,  but we will try to get into Raw on 5 for lunch...or dinner.