any chocoholic opportunities on Equinox?

sunsetme

Yes, everyday they'll most likely be something, almost always a cake.  I they have chocolate cake every day in the MDR (and therefore room service) and most days at the coffee shop.  I'm overall satisfied with the X's food at the price point yet their desserts don't suit my tastes, if eating a chocolate cake I want a punch of chocolate yet find X's cakes bland.  The one exception is the cookies, they're just not worth the calories unless you're on an E-Class ship which has the Eden Cafe, those are great soft baked cookies and brownies which are usually only available on sea days during lunch hours.

We were on the Apex in March.   It was either the last day or the day before they had a chocolate fountain in the buffet.   It reminded me of Hersey Chocolate Syrup.  Ther  were also many other chocolate deserts.  For what my opinion is worth everything looked better than it tasted and for me that includes  most of the deserts and pastries on Celebrity

The Chocolate Chip Cookies and Brownies in Eden Cafe are fantastic.  The Flaming Apple or whatever it is called in Luminae is also Chocolate on Steroids.  You may find a few places where the chocolate is awesome 

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅😣

Edited by miched

11 hours ago, miched said:

We were on the Apex in March.   It was either the last day or the day before they had a chocolate fountain in the buffet.   It reminded me of Hersey Chocolate Syrup.  Ther  were also many other chocolate deserts.  For what my opinion is worth everything looked better than it tasted and for me that includes  most of the deserts and pastries on Celebrity

The Chocolate Chip Cookies and Brownies in Eden Cafe are fantastic.  The Flaming Apple or whatever it is called in Luminae is also Chocolate on Steroids.  You may find a few places where the chocolate is awesome 

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅😣

1376F8AB-EBFB-4465-BC96-8ECACED10ED9.MOV 53.58 MB · 2 downloads

I have never seen or heard of this dessert in Luminae and it's not listed on the menu for either of my upcoming cruises. Nor was it on Edge in March. Thanks for the video, btw.

23 minutes ago, go.without.you said:

I have never seen or heard of this dessert in Luminae and it's not listed on the menu for either of my upcoming cruises. Nor was it on Edge in March. Thanks for the video, btw.

I was told it was on cruises that were longer than 8 or 9 nights.   B2B don’t count. 🤗 

This one is in Eden on the Edge. I am sure it is available in Eden on every Edge class ship 

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Edited by miched

3 minutes ago, miched said:

I was told it was on cruises that were longer than 8 or 9 nights.   B2B don’t count. 🤗 

This one is in Eden on the Edge. I am sure it is available in Eden on every Edge class ship 

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Unfortunately, it was not available in Eden on the Apex TA last fall.  I so wanted to try it!