Symphony of the Seas 9/17 - 9/24 Part 1 B2B Live Reviews with Lot of Pictures LOTS!

BennyBrun

2 minutes ago, Stratford1950 said:

The reason I asked is our experience in the Solarium hasn’t been great on the Symphony…we were on the ship the first year it sailed on a TA from Barcelona to Florida. Once we hit the Atlantic we fried…the Solarium is primarily glass and very little shade so we found shade elsewhere…fast forward to this past July we tried the Symphony again and don’t get me wrong it’s a beautiful ship but same result it was an oven. Very few people from both cruises hung out in the Solarium for very long, there were never any towel hogs😎

Our favourite ships are the Allure and the Oasis where there is ample shade up by the Solarium bar.

Enjoy this cruise I’ll be following along🥂

Ahhh okay… yeap … I totally get it!  It does get very hot in there… I mean very very very hot… enough to sweat out all those calories I put in! 😆. I go there for the hot tub … once I am fried and steamed I am out of there and hitting the soft serve for a cold one!  I will report back on how it goes this week!

What was your opinion of Hooked?  I am spoiled with fresh off the boat seafood.  Hoping it is a good compromise.  

Can you get off the menu drinks at Wonderland?  I am a cosmo girl, but heard the bar is staffed with good bar tenders and thought it would be an interesting change of pace. 

47 minutes ago, Ukigirl said:

So the crew are masked up, is it mandatory or personal preference? 

I just checked with security … in the public area they have to wear mask, in the crew area they do not have to wear the mask!  Don’t ask me how is this logical … I just provide information 😂 

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, RoperDK said:

What was your opinion of Hooked?  I am spoiled with fresh off the boat seafood.  Hoping it is a good compromise.  

Can you get off the menu drinks at Wonderland?  I am a cosmo girl, but heard the bar is staffed with good bar tenders and thought it would be an interesting change of pace. 

I like hooked but remember I grade on a curve because I know it is not possible to fresh off the boat seafood and I certainly don’t expect that.  The best oyster I had is always freshly shucked from the boat.  This is close but if you want fresh fresh fresh days catch then this won’t be it!

There is a bar area at Wonderland and you can order drinks there.  The bar area is upstairs and the restaurant is down stairs but you enter at 12.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BennyBrun said:

OMG why is my time dinning so crazy… usually by day 2 it’s sorted out

5D536940-962C-4860-9E1F-7CB924D116F9.jpeg

7A7C7916-FA55-48C1-B6D9-18A134F945F8.jpeg

A1D101AB-7C83-4047-B1BB-B2051FF74230.jpeg

51AE67B1-9B30-4FF6-BA4D-DEB2DCFA7F1C.jpeg

D42E7D61-87A5-46A5-9B9C-695C3FC1A54F.jpeg

That looks like lines on both sides. Isnt Traditional on one side and MTD on the other side? Or, is it reservations versus no reservations for MTD for the two sides. It just looks like lines are long on both sides, even for Traditional (early and late seating). Symphony please get it together before my sailing, lol.