Symphony of the Seas 9/17 - 9/24 Part 1 B2B Live Reviews with Lot of Pictures LOTS!

BennyBrun

Day 3

150 Central Park

I have to be honest .. this fell way below expectations… the food didn’t taste great like before… the pumpkin soup is usually the highlight but it was not… I had a better version at MDR on Oasis.  Disappointed but life goes on… I only made 1 reservation here this week and that’s enough for me!

13A3A2BA-658C-41EA-9A81-BB47533F15DC.jpeg

C9863CE8-5A72-4146-901D-BEA399672A85.jpeg

F1BE7B4C-3330-409A-8108-EE00C22AFCF1.jpeg

E8897739-2A5C-4519-8FA2-F5AE32771C81.jpeg

6C151733-74DE-4E08-96CA-0D5BD7BEEB80.jpeg

98BE7FC3-C87E-40BB-AECB-1EDA68D7664B.jpeg

On 9/18/2022 at 11:33 AM, BennyBrun said:

Have an amazing cruise!  Great ship!  There was a little line at traditional dinning always in the first day because no one knows where their table is… go scope out your table location on embarkation day before dinner time and then you can just walk in!

I just put this in our group chat. LOL!!!

Take care of Ms. Symphony we board in 18 days!!! ENJOY YOUR CRUISE!!!

Thanks a bunch for posting LIVE!! I'm going stir crazy waiting on this cruise!!!

• Thanks 1

On 9/18/2022 at 11:35 AM, BennyBrun said:

Always!  Lol !  That is my spot… I will get there eventually … I have two weeks …. Also they are putting all the heavy hitting shows at the beginning of the cruise and I am adjusting my schedule around it plus I have to fit UDP in 😆 it’s a rough week!

Hold on! You're on our girl for TWO WEEKS!!! Sorry my ADHD must have kicked in and I completely overlooked it scanning through and drooling at your pics!! HECK YEAH BB!! I am going to love this. When you get off her I'll have one more week until I board!!! I'm sitting here texting the group every time I read something I should tell them. Yep, that's the nerd in me. LOL!!! 

I am loving all the pics. We had pizza tonight. Still too hot in TX to cook. At least that's what I'm telling my husband. LOL!!! 

• Haha 1

Benny…First and foremost thank you for the food pictures! Have been to the caribbean tons of times both by land and sea but never to Roatan. I take your advice seriously and would like to inquire whats going on there that you advise not walking into town. Thank you and smooth sailing. 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, cynt said:

I just put this in our group chat. LOL!!!

Take care of Ms. Symphony we board in 18 days!!! ENJOY YOUR CRUISE!!!

Thanks a bunch for posting LIVE!! I'm going stir crazy waiting on this cruise!!!

OMG you will love it.  It’s worth the wait!!  Have a fantastic cruise!

14 hours ago, cynt said:

Hold on! You're on our girl for TWO WEEKS!!! Sorry my ADHD must have kicked in and I completely overlooked it scanning through and drooling at your pics!! HECK YEAH BB!! I am going to love this. When you get off her I'll have one more week until I board!!! I'm sitting here texting the group every time I read something I should tell them. Yep, that's the nerd in me. LOL!!! 

I am loving all the pics. We had pizza tonight. Still too hot in TX to cook. At least that's what I'm telling my husband. LOL!!! 

Hahahah… yeap two weeks here back home for a week then on the Oasis for three weeks.  I am trying to adjust to sea life 😆 

Be prepared for lines and huge section reserved for key / suites / Diamond at select shows.  For the ice sho they take out the entire center section!

that’s the excuse I use when I don’t want to cook too 😂 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, LouChamp said:

Benny…First and foremost thank you for the food pictures! Have been to the caribbean tons of times both by land and sea but never to Roatan. I take your advice seriously and would like to inquire whats going on there that you advise not walking into town. Thank you and smooth sailing. 

I have really bad Wi-Fi onboard … so if someone here can search my live review in March for Symphony of the Seas I think I was in Roatan or was it on the Wonder.  It’s one of those reviews.  I explore on my own all the time… it just feels off to me walking out and the locals swarm and when you go onto a market there are armed guards … it’s wild!  Also the road and street to walk on your own is a bit “tricky” It’s my feeling and observation for being to many many ports!  You certainly could have a different opinion.  I am not 6 feet tall 250 lbs of muscle so I don’t intimidate people 😂 well

5 hours ago, Mirrasis said:

Why do you say not to go out the gate on your own? I booked a private excursion and I think you have to go out the gate to meet them. Can you clarify? Should I maybe stick to RCCL excursion?

There is a gate you have to walk out pass the local guides trying to sell you the tours and pass the port office and off to the side there is a secure gate.  I find it hard to believe that’s where the guide would meet you as the local guides are usually inside the gate by this picture trying to sell you stuff… I don’t know the arrangements you made so I can’t say yea or no I can only tell you what I see and what you see I post !

4F9AF3CB-8878-4302-8F1E-A22A42A038EE.jpeg

1C14EBFC-614F-4D74-A60F-5A9888CF8572.jpeg

• Like 1