Symphony of the Seas 9/17 - 9/24 Part 1 B2B Live Reviews with Lot of Pictures LOTS!

BennyBrun

1 hour ago, geneticsguy said:

I am on symphony in 3 weeks. Out of curiosity, regarding your poor experience with Wonderland, when you say dinner took 3 hours, do you mean you were seated at a table and it took them 3 hours to bring all courses? Or, was it you had to wait for a while before you got a table because they were full and overbooked or something and messed up your reservation?

I am just wondering because I am excited to bring my 3 daughters here.

It should be a fun!  Make sure you allot plenty of time for dinner and don’t schedule a show.  I recommend at least 2 hours for a nice experience.  I had a reservation for 8PM and I told my server that I have been here many times I don’t need the experience to save time and to please just bring the food because I wanted to catch Love and Marriage at 9:30PM… none of that happened sadly.  However after speaking to another officer the second time the experience was lightening fast.. 45 minutes later I was out the door !  Night and day!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LATTELOVE said:

Wow!

Sad, was it because of rough seas, ship movement??

Normally it's a pretty good show, unless there's bad weather.

I think it was just an off night for all!  It’s all good!  They were perfect the first time I saw them.

1 hour ago, JamesEM said:

I'm currently on the Symphony, great photos, food in the Windjammer looks a lot better than it is, tommrow is Perfect Day at CoCo Cay, looking forward to a steak and cheese with grilled peppers and onions.

Make sure you try the fried chicken sandwich… that is my favorite!

Thank you so much Benny for taking us along and sharing your comments and amazing photos! So happy you made it to Coco Cay! DH and I are reminiscing and looking forward to another sailing on the beautiful SOS. 

if you see Musik Express in Dazzles or around, would you be so kind to ask them how long there contract is for. If ending soon, when will they be back ? They were on our sailing in Nov 2019 and we enjoyed them so much. We are older, but love Dazzles & love to dance! 

Enjoy every moment & with calm seas! 
Paula

1 hour ago, BennyBrun said:

I think it was just an off night for all!  It’s all good!  They were perfect the first time I saw them.

You always take time to answer peoples questions,

no matter how small they are.  We appreciate that

so much.  

As always, you do an amazing job reporting.

We are really enjoying it,

Thank you for taking of your to do this.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, LATTELOVE said:

so much.  

Thanks so much !  I try!

1 hour ago, bandp407 said:

Thank you so much Benny for taking us along and sharing your comments and amazing photos! So happy you made it to Coco Cay! DH and I are reminiscing and looking forward to another sailing on the beautiful SOS. 

if you see Musik Express in Dazzles or around, would you be so kind to ask them how long there contract is for. If ending soon, when will they be back ? They were on our sailing in Nov 2019 and we enjoyed them so much. We are older, but love Dazzles & love to dance! 

Enjoy every moment & with calm seas! 
Paula

Thanks so much!  I will see if I can get close enough to them to ask that for you.  The entertainers / musicians ran off the stage so fast it’s hard to grab their attention but I will see if I can find out!

2 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

Thanks so much!  I will see if I can get close enough to them to ask that for you.  The entertainers / musicians ran off the stage so fast it’s hard to grab their attention but I will see if I can find out!

Thanks so much Benny! Enjoy!!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, LATTELOVE said:

so much.  

I second that. And having done a couple of lives myself, I know it's not easy to keep up with everyone's comments. 🥰

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JamesEM said:

BennyBrun, are you on this ship next week?  I'm in the Dimond Lounge 5/6 p.m. each evening, JJ can point me out.   I'll try the chicken sandwich.

Home for another week… but that’s not fun with finding Waldo 😆 … I am sure others would agree with me on that …lol

• Haha 2

Lobster Night … and wow it is a ZOO at MDR my time dinning… ZOO !  This is insane!  The line starts at deck 4 and goes around and down to deck 3… that’s the line with reservations!  I am soooooooooo glad that I have UDP!  OMG … mental note… no more my time dinning for me… it will be late sitting always!  Yikes!  This is where NCL shines… 1 MDR and two smaller MDR on the Bliss never saw a huge long line… this is wild

5C33F91C-FE0E-4731-B015-C9706FA15A9D.jpeg

93C20FC5-4E47-405A-9098-F63FFAD05EEB.jpeg

7CADFB9B-FC80-4A70-9BBB-DDA1E9D5EF6B.jpeg

223D4ED6-6F8A-495E-B70F-02F198025205.jpeg

581A342F-F3F3-475C-9EEE-AEBAE95B859B.jpeg

62B5862A-9169-4FF3-9E79-97359ECEDF85.jpeg

45FF0F16-8C10-4892-B10A-AAF1ED03B6A2.jpeg