Symphony of the Seas 9/17 - 9/24 Part 1 B2B Live Reviews with Lot of Pictures LOTS!

BennyBrun

LauraS
This post was recognized by LauraS!

"Another from BennyBrun! Thank you for generously sharing your time at sea with everyone at Cruise Critic!"

BennyBrun was awarded the badge '"Live from...."' and 5 points.

The time has come for yet another virtual cruise.  This week I will back on Symphony of the Seas.  Port stop mixed in with sea days to rest while running away from Fiona.  Come along for lots of pictures, lots of food and lots of my random thoughts 💭

715F3C16-A373-4EE7-B628-9F67CB95497E.jpeg

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Hogladyrider said:

Yippee another Benny follow along while the heat has left the NE and temps are cooling....just what we need to keep us warm and cozy!

The fall is the best time in NE … this year it certainly is helping with keeping the electricity bill down !  

I am keeping everything crossed that Fiona takes a u turn out to sea 🌊…if not you will have a live source to report back (with pictures) the status of the ship 😆

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BusyFLmom said:

Yay!!!  So excited to see your pictures.  We will be on Symphony is 36 days 😃

OMH have an amazing cruise!  I hope you will love it as much as I do!  Symphony as some of you might know is my favorite Oasis Class ship … yes even better than the Wonder especially at the current price point!

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, pfdaxe358 said:

We're 29 days out so we'll leave the ship in good shape for you 😎

Have a wonderful cruise!  I can’t promise that I won’t eat everything that they have onboard 😆 I am equipped with Ultimate Dinning Package !

• Haha 4

@BennyBrun, I did not realise until I read another thread on the boards that there's a storm out there with my name on it! 😱 I had no idea what you meant in your original post when you said "running away from Fiona"! 😂

I hope my namesake doesn't mess with your cruise. 🤞

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, FionaMG said:

@BennyBrun, I did not realise until I read another thread on the boards that there's a storm out there with my name on it! 😱 I had no idea what you meant in your original post when you said "running away from Fiona"! 😂

I hope my namesake doesn't mess with your cruise. 🤞

I would never run away from you 😆… yeap there is a disturbance out there … so let’s hope and pray for the best… luckily the first week is going to western Caribbean so let’s see how it goes although the water could be rough enough that we won’t be able to dock at Coco Cay or Costa Maya but what you going to do… you roll with it so stay tuned … this should be an interesting week!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, mac_tlc said:

I’ve been waiting for this one to pop up! We will be boarding Oasis on Sunday and are watching Fiona too. I really dont want to go to Canada……

mac_tlc

Noooooooo… I forgot that the Oaisis has the option to completely change the itinerary by going to Canada… but wouldn’t that create a logistical nightmare as everyone will need to have ArriveCAN 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, BennyBrun said:

Noooooooo… I forgot that the Oaisis has the option to completely change the itinerary by going to Canada… but wouldn’t that create a logistical nightmare as everyone will need to have ArriveCAN 

Hmmm. Never thought of that. That adds a big wrinkle. I guess they can’t pivot quickly and head north then. 

mac_tlc

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mac_tlc said:

Hmmm. Never thought of that. That adds a big wrinkle. I guess they can’t pivot quickly and head north then. 

mac_tlc

You should be good … I don’t think they will pivot that quickly either… I just hope Perfect Day is not skipped because wind / current not a good combination!  Have a fantastic cruise!  Drop a note here !  I can’t wait to find out which ship will have better food 😝 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, luvcruzing said:

Looking forward to this, Benny. Have a great time.  Can’t wait to experience the UDP with you.  Going to be amazing!

I have all elastic plants lol 😂… two weeks of UDP … oyi they will need to roll me off the ship with my luggage 🧳 

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Bailey & Sophie said:

Looking forward to another great review. Hope you can by-pass the storm.

Thanks!  I am hoping we will be lucky with no changes but you know me … I roll with it… since there is nothing you can do about the weather… I will have 3 more chances to reach cococay in October 😆 

• Like 1