Symphony of the Seas 9/17 - 9/24 Part 1 B2B Live Reviews with Lot of Pictures LOTS!

BennyBrun

2 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

I just checked with security … in the public area they have to wear mask, in the crew area they do not have to wear the mask!  Don’t ask me how is this logical … I just provide information 😂 

It appears that RCI is protecting the crew from the passengers. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, blueslily said:

That looks like lines on both sides. Isnt Traditional on one side and MTD on the other side? Or, is it reservations versus no reservations for MTD for the two sides. It just looks like lines are long on both sides, even for Traditional (early and late seating). Symphony please get it together before my sailing, lol.

I have no idea what is going on.. I will explore more Tomorrow if it’s still crazy… I don’t want to ruffle any feathers with a hungry mob! 

On 9/17/2022 at 6:06 AM, BennyBrun said:

I have all elastic plants lol 😂… two weeks of UDP … oyi they will need to roll me off the ship with my luggage 🧳 

Benny, I can’t stop laughing about your elastic PLANTS 🪴! Not sure how elastic plants are going to help you with all that food you’re eating though? 🤷‍♀️😂. Yes, you can blame autocorrect if you want. I do!

We just got back from Harmony today, so you’re definitely helping me with my post cruise depression 😎😃. I’ll be following along. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, perfect match said:

Benny, I can’t stop laughing about your elastic PLANTS 🪴! Not sure how elastic plants are going to help you with all that food you’re eating though? 🤷‍♀️😂. Yes, you can blame autocorrect if you want. I do!

We just got back from Harmony today, so you’re definitely helping me with my post cruise depression 😎😃. I’ll be following along. 

Hahahahahahahahhahah… I didn’t even catch that … I just thought auto correct would do it’s thing “correctly”

I hope that you had a wonderful cruise!  Harmony is great and that you enjoyed Grease!  A lot of crew members that I know were from the Harmony.

• Like 1

Some information I received 

1. Vitality Cafe about 3 months ago did an overhaul … now they too serve Starbucks with Starbucks menu… the food selection is now down to 2 (banana bread and granola or something) no more full selections like before.

2. This is the first cruise that cafe promenade opened/changed to Starbucks Menu.  So coupon/beverage package can be used at cafe promenade but not at Starbucks.

18 hours ago, blueslily said:

That looks like lines on both sides. Isnt Traditional on one side and MTD on the other side? Or, is it reservations versus no reservations for MTD for the two sides. It just looks like lines are long on both sides, even for Traditional (early and late seating). Symphony please get it together before my sailing, lol.

MTD has to wait for early traditional to finish and tables are cleared. Earliest MTD seating is 6:45 but people start lining up a 6 hoping to get in early. No lines for early or late traditional, you just walk in and seat yourself if you know where your table is.  No lines for MTD if you wait until 8 or later. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, taglovestocruise said:

MTD has to wait for early traditional to finish and tables are cleared. Earliest MTD seating is 6:45 but people start lining up a 6 hoping to get in early. No lines for early or late traditional, you just walk in and seat yourself if you know where your table is.  No lines for MTD if you wait until 8 or later. 

Ok. So, in those pictures, both sides of the lines are for MTD? 

3 hours ago, LATTELOVE said:

Hello Benny,

Finally found you!!

Following a little late and catching up

with the reading now. 

I'm sure this blog will be just as

fantastic as the other ones.

Thank you for taking us along.

Welcome aboard!  You haven’t missed much… just long lines 😆 

• Like 1