Royal Caribbean App

Kiwiangel

2 hours ago, Kiwiangel said:

How does one upload vaccine documentation on the royal caribbean app when checking in.

Hubby and I have checked in but can't find where to upload vaccine pass 

I got this a little while ago but it doesn’t seem to work. Maybe a bit closer it will.

I doubt it will be required,I think you will probably just be asked at check in,  if at all.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/aus/en/resources/vaccination-form?country=AUS

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

I got this a little while ago but it doesn’t seem to work. Maybe a bit closer it will.

I doubt it will be required,I think you will probably just be asked at check in,  if at all.

It begins.

wolf-howl.gif.b6b7146fb33ce26713edb4811f01245a.gif

7 hours ago, Kiwiangel said:

How does one upload vaccine documentation on the royal caribbean app when checking in.

Hubby and I have checked in but can't find where to upload vaccine pass 

I’m not at check in yet (11th Oct for us) but I got an email a few weeks ago to confirm vaccination status. The invoice we received after making final payment shows our vaccination status.

10 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

Useless technology,bring back the pencil and paper.image.gif.a063301b7e6b4a0b2fbbafa1553d7a22.gif

I wrote out my drink order with pencil on the trivia page on my last cruise, but the drink didn't show up.

Whichever way, they do want to know vaxx info ahead of boarding, so they can administer their 95/5% rule.

4 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

What date is your cruise? We are on 9th November and have not received that email only the previously mentioned request to confirm vaccination status.

43 minutes ago, valantine80 said:

What date is your cruise? We are on 9th November and have not received that email only the previously mentioned request to confirm vaccination status.

7th December is my first cruise.

Maybe we can use smoke signals,it might be more efficient.

10 hours ago, Chiliburn said:

Just take a copy of your vaccination on boarding day ,you will be right.

I bet they won’t even ask for it.

If I had to bet, I would say that they will ask for it at check-in. If Princess and P&O are any guide, they will, even though we had up-loaded onto the Medallion (Princess) and VeriFLY (P&O). In one case (I can't remember which one) they photographed the vaccination certificates when we checked in.

3 hours ago, Kiwiangel said:

We are all checked in now...our cruise is on 1st Nov 

That’s great, How did it work?
I was just chatting to someone and they said they downloaded their vaccination certificate and after a day or so,Royal emailed them their boarding pass.

41 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

That’s great, How did it work?
I was just chatting to someone and they said they downloaded their vaccination certificate and after a day or so,Royal emailed them their boarding pass.

We are on several B2B  cruises later in the year, and hope that we get some info soon, have absolutely no idea how to complete the set sail pass, which I know in the past I  been able to complete some time out. I do note that our final invoices does say, vaccination details supplies (thanks to info on this post). With Princess, we could complete all some months out! I asked on Royal Caribbean CC and was told 45 days out, but I was sure in the past, I could complete some documentation a lot earlier.

Edited by resordanis

We are all paid up as we are doing b2b2b2b lol starting nov 1st and we haven't received any invoices yet....and looking like we still won't get to go to Vanuatu....all good tho just gives us an excuse to book another cruise not that you need an excuse but what's that saying third time lucky right lol

Hi

we completed a RCL cruise in July around the UK.  Unfortunately I can’t remember what we did regarding uploading our Vaccination certificate!   We have our on our Apple Wallet but also took paper copies so we did not have any problems.  

they did take the information on their iPad when we entered the ship.

we are off on two RCL cruises in the Med in a couple of weeks,   One is on Wonder and they haven’t got the App sorted yet because it is seemingly a cruise that starts in Barcelona but we booked as it was advertised to start in Rome..,don’t know what the problem is.   It is good having the App because we could book our dinner time and other entertainment.  Luckily we are Diamond so we will just get the diamond club to organise things for us.

I am sure you will not have any issues.   Enjoy.

eileen

3 hours ago, Kiwiangel said:

We are all paid up as we are doing b2b2b2b lol starting nov 1st and we haven't received any invoices yet....and looking like we still won't get to go to Vanuatu....all good tho just gives us an excuse to book another cruise not that you need an excuse but what's that saying third time lucky right lol

We have the same amount of cruises, but you must get off as we board. We have 2 Majestic cruises prior.! The app says 90 days before we can check in but nothing for us and we are around 60 ish days! I am interested to see if I can use the app as stated by Cruisers47. We have dinners booked though except for first night where we get 2 for 1 being Diamond +. Cannot wait for our cruisers to start!