Can RCI take your luggage to the airport at the end of a cruise?

Sun Lover

We will be on a cruise in November on Voyager of the Seas and the last day when we disembark our flight isn't until 6 p.m.  I know one time years ago RCI had an option that allowed you to pay to have them transport your luggage to the airport for you and hold it until your flight .  Does anyone know if this is still an option?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LeeW said:

Also note that you can't check luggage in until 3 hours before the flight.  The storage room isn't reliably manned, so if you do use it allow an hour to get your bags out.

I believe checking in luggage will depend on the class of service booked. Flying bus/first it shouldn't be a problem checking it in early....or at least it hasn't when needing to.

52 minutes ago, Ashland said:

I believe checking in luggage will depend on the class of service booked. Flying bus/first it shouldn't be a problem checking it in early....or at least it hasn't when needing to.

At MIA we were able to check our luggage 9 hrs before our flight, no problem.  

2 hours ago, Ashland said:

Agree, last time I did later Flight at FLL was 5 or 6hrs for First Class, only 3hrs for Main Cabin