Guess the Royal Caribbean Ship!

14 hours ago, Another_Critic said:

👍

IIRC, Oasis is the only ship with cantilevered hot tubs that has sailed from Cape Liberty.

I believe Liberty sailed briefly from up here after Explorer left (and she'll be back next summer).

32 minutes ago, sandebeach said:

J4 on Odyssey

Wow...you got that one quickly!!  Thought it would be a stumper.  😉 

Did not like that frosted glass in the bathroom.  Every time I turned on the light at night...it was too bright into the darkened cabin.  Ended up hanging a towel over it at night.  😮 

2 hours ago, island lady said:

Looks like a reception on the bridge, Oasis class.  Though I didn't realize you could take pictures in there?  

Nope on Oasis. Sorry for delay - I'm flying today. And I have taken lots of photos on the bridge without having to walk the plank!!

1 minute ago, lovelife said:

Nope on Oasis. Sorry for delay - I'm flying today. And I have taken lots of photos on the bridge without having to walk the plank!!

Hmmm...must be Quantum class then?  One of the classes I have not taken a tour of the bridge.  

13 minutes ago, island lady said:

One of the classes I have not taken a tour of the bridge.  

I hope they bring those back soon. We always enjoyed bridge tours (have lots of pictures)

image.thumb.jpeg.c102b7f6dd56089e9ff98d69209ffa64.jpeg

Edited by orville99

9 minutes ago, island lady said:

Wow...you got that one quickly!!  Thought it would be a stumper.  😉 

Did not like that frosted glass in the bathroom.  Every time I turned on the light at night...it was too bright into the darkened cabin.  Ended up hanging a towel over it at night.  😮 

The frosted glass did not bother me. I really, really liked the split with the tub and the walk-in shower. I have slipped and fallen in a GS bathtub, so I am now very cautious. Love the OS on Oasis-class ships, because of the separate shower, but the price is quite high for someone who likes cruising monthly. 

8 minutes ago, sandebeach said:

I have slipped and fallen in a GS bathtub,

DW does as well. Now we pack one of these in the bottom of our large suitcase (ours is blue so the room steward can't miss it):

Capture.JPG

Edited by orville99
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, sandebeach said:

The frosted glass did not bother me. I really, really liked the split with the tub and the walk-in shower. I have slipped and fallen in a GS bathtub, so I am now very cautious. Love the OS on Oasis-class ships, because of the separate shower, but the price is quite high for someone who likes cruising monthly. 

I like the "other toilet" in the OS cabins...though the cabin itself is really too large for just the two of us, with of course...the exception of that fantastic balcony.  🙂 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, lovelife said:

20191012_135934.jpg

Is that Captain Henrik Loy , my Wife has a serious crush on this guy.  Hate when he is on the ship we are sailing on. lol 

It's probably the only time I care who the Captain of the ship is when we cruise. Otherwise doesn't make any difference to us who the Captain is.

Edited by Jimbo

39 minutes ago, orville99 said:

DW does as well. Now we pack one of these in the bottom of our large suitcase (ours is blue so the room steward can't miss it):

Capture.JPG

Love...love that idea!  The bathtub in the JS just recently on Harmony was terrible!!  Narrowed down big time near the drain and was definitely slippery.  Will order one now.  Thanks!   

Edit...just ordered one...also in blue... Thanks again!  🙂 

Edited by island lady

5 hours ago, Jimbo said:

Is that Captain Henrik Loy , my Wife has a serious crush on this guy.  Hate when he is on the ship we are sailing on. lol 

It's probably the only time I care who the Captain of the ship is when we cruise. Otherwise doesn't make any difference to us who the Captain is.

He is a cutie. That may  tell you the ship.