Booking in one room but sleeping in another

Vacationlover2

33 minutes ago, Vacationlover2 said:

If I need to book myself in one room to be the adult in the room, but want my key to unlock the door in which I'm actually sleeping, how do I do that? Thanks!

Guest services will create extra keys for each room.

BUT,,, remember that someone over 21 is required to be in each room, so don't tell Guest Service the reason you need an extra key because you're leaving the kids alone,,, just that everyone needs to get into both room. 

27 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

Guest services will create extra keys for each room.

BUT,,, remember that someone over 21 is required to be in each room, so don't tell Guest Service the reason you need an extra key because you're leaving the kids alone,,, just that everyone needs to get into both room. 

They really don’t care, we do this with every booking, go to guest services after boarding, they issue a couple of cards and sharpie the room numbers. When you book they know the drill and explain that it needs to be booked that way but sleep where you want.

46 minutes ago, mjkacmom said:

They really don’t care, we do this with every booking, go to guest services after boarding, they issue a couple of cards and sharpie the room numbers. When you book they know the drill and explain that it needs to be booked that way but sleep where you want.

Uh, don't put the cabin number on the card, in case it gets lost.  The code won't be changed immediately, and you might not realize it's lost right away.

When we do this, we put just something like the last digit.  We assume that the other person knows how to get to the general area, etc.

GC

1 minute ago, GeezerCouple said:

Uh, don't put the cabin number on the card, in case it gets lost.  The code won't be changed immediately, and you might not realize it's lost right away.

When we do this, we put just something like the last digit.  We assume that the other person knows how to get to the general area, etc.

GC

It’s been a while, that’s probably what they did, to know which was which.

1 minute ago, mjkacmom said:

It’s been a while, that’s probably what they did, to know which was which.

And if everyone already knows the cabin/suite numbers/locations, we just put the initials, so one card is for "AB" and the other is for "CD".

GC

• Like 1