Bringing cokes on board

bravesfan19

I think you’ll find Celebrity to be quite different to Carnival.

I’m sure the answer is yes you can. 
The majority of clientele might be guilty of smuggling a bottle of Krug or Chateau Lafite but certainly not coke!

In short, you’ll have an awesome time and don’t worry. X

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bravesfan19 said:

We have our 1st ever Celebrity cruise this December. We just got off the Carnival Mardi Gras last month & were allowed to bring a 12 pack of cokes on board per person with us. Is this an option on Celebrity?

Yes, you can bring cans of soda on board.  My wife is very partial to diet Mountain Dew which you cannot get on the ship and so she used me as her soda mule when we embarked.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Sorry to bump this thread up but has anyone done this recently?  We're trying to decide if we should get the soda package or not.  Can we each bring on a 12 pack or is it 1 per stateroom?  I'm having a hard time finding the "official" policy.  I apologize if I'm just missing it 🙂

7 minutes ago, jenf22 said:

Sorry to bump this thread up but has anyone done this recently?  We're trying to decide if we should get the soda package or not.  Can we each bring on a 12 pack or is it 1 per stateroom?  I'm having a hard time finding the "official" policy.  I apologize if I'm just missing it 🙂

Yes, take what you want.

9 hours ago, jenf22 said:

Sorry to bump this thread up but has anyone done this recently?  We're trying to decide if we should get the soda package or not.  

I get the soda package.  Otherwise, I would have to run back to the cabin constantly, every time my wife or I wanted a cold soda.  It is much easier to get a soda from the nearest bar!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Mike45LC said:

I get the soda package.  Otherwise, I would have to run back to the cabin constantly, every time my wife or I wanted a cold soda.  It is much easier to get a soda from the nearest bar!

I bring a case of lime flavored  perrier water in cans onboard. The cost for a bottle is $5.50 plus gratuity. 

• Like 1

On the 15 night Millie  Panama Canal sailing last month, we put two red bull 10 packs in one piece of luggage which was dropped off with the porter.  We were ready to possibly report to the naughty room but it made it fine.

If one would rather carry on, most cardboard soda boxes aren't very strong so one could search for a cheap duffle back and carry it on

• Like 1

1 hour ago, phoenix_joy said:

This is our first time on Celebrity - we were able to bring a case of soda on Norwegian before but that policy was ended before Covid.

Just want to confirm that it is still possible to bring a case of soda on a Celebrity cruise.

Thanks!

Still yes.