Best Celebrity Cruises Mocktails: Zero-Proof Drinks You'll Love

Eight_Paws

Hi everyone!  

I was on the Celebrity Solstice for her final Alaskan cruise of the season.  I don't drink much, but since I had the drinks package included, I decided to sample all of the fabulous mocktails on Celebrity!

Read about all of the delicious and refreshing mocktails you can enjoy on a Celebrity Cruise!

Best Celebrity Cruises Mocktails: Zero-Proof Drinks to Love

Cheers!

Lisa

Sparkling Mint Lemonade with mint and limePeach Sangria mocktail with the sun shining on the ocean

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Thank you for sharing, Lisa.  I will try the Sparkling Lemonade on our next cruise.  Discovering the raspberry fizz on our last cruise was a happy find, and the French Caribbean is my favorite Sunset Bar drink.  In the main dining room of the Summit in June, the menu featured a different mocktail every day, but I usually had wine with dinner, so I didn't try any of them.  One of the pleasures of cruising is trying new foods and drinks!

27 minutes ago, ConnMom said:

Thank you for sharing, Lisa.  I will try the Sparkling Lemonade on our next cruise.  Discovering the raspberry fizz on our last cruise was a happy find, and the French Caribbean is my favorite Sunset Bar drink.  In the main dining room of the Summit in June, the menu featured a different mocktail every day, but I usually had wine with dinner, so I didn't try any of them.  One of the pleasures of cruising is trying new foods and drinks!

I usually feel a little left out since I don't drink much alcohol, so the mocktails are a bit more refined!  Cruising is a great way to see new places and try new things!  

Lisa

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Denny01 said:

Best Mocktails…Zero-proof Drinks?? NONE!!!

Remember:

In Wine there is Wisdom

In Beer there is Freedom

In Whiskey there is Wonder

In Water…….there is Bacteria!!

den

To each their own!  

Cheers,  Lisa

• Like 1

15 hours ago, LuAnn said:

Lisa...Wondering which one your thought was the most "tropical" or tasted most like a Mai Tai? Thanks!!

Hi LuAnn--

If Mai Tai is your preferred cocktail, I'd recommend trying the Peach Sangria.  I had that one twice, and the second time they put in a LOT of the peach syrup so it was a bit heavy.  But the one with less of the peach syrup and more of the pineapple juice was one of my favorites  -- and the most 'tropical' to me.

Enjoy!

Lisa

Lisa - thank you so much! They look so good, and now I can order at the bar with a little more confidence, and a lot less hesitancy!

I don't drink much alcohol, but I did want to go to the martini bar a few times for a little "education". Now I'm thinking I should get the beverage package. It certainly looks convenient.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Eight_Paws said:

Hi LuAnn--

If Mai Tai is your preferred cocktail, I'd recommend trying the Peach Sangria.  I had that one twice, and the second time they put in a LOT of the peach syrup so it was a bit heavy.  But the one with less of the peach syrup and more of the pineapple juice was one of my favorites  -- and the most 'tropical' to me.

Enjoy!

Lisa

Thanks..I wrote all of them down but will try that one first!! 🙂

• Like 1

Thank you, Lisa.  My husband can't drink alcohol for medical reasons.  The popularity of Mocktails makes it much easier to enjoy while abstaining.  I have copied your list to bring on our January cruises.  It was sweet of you to share.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Nashna said:

Thank you, Lisa.  My husband can't drink alcohol for medical reasons.  The popularity of Mocktails makes it much easier to enjoy while abstaining.  I have copied your list to bring on our January cruises.  It was sweet of you to share.

Thank you so much for your kind words!  I'm glad you found this information useful, and I hope you have a fantastic time on your cruise!

Lisa