Carnival Dream, LIVE 10/8/22-10/16/22

MeganGC1983

Just now, lennythenose said:

You are traveling my roads today!  I grew up in Waco and now live in Ovilla, just south of Dallas. I’m impressed you made it through West without a kolache stop. DH says our car exits there whether we want it to it not 🤣.  

BK, before kids, mine definitely did as well. I use to work in Ft. Worth and go to the Hill Country, float the rivers and what not a lot on the weekends. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, MeganGC1983 said:

BK, before kids, mine definitely did as well. I use to work in Ft. Worth and go to the Hill Country, float the rivers and what not a lot on the weekends. 

Our kids were weird!  Not kolache fans so never cared when we stopped (usually just wanted to stay asleep).  When I was in driver’s Ed we actually drove to West for kolaches as our highway driving practice. And I lived on the south side of Waco. 

I always enjoy your reviews. Very different from my cruising style but I live reading about it. Enjoy…I know you will. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, lennythenose said:

You are traveling my roads today!  I grew up in Waco and now live in Ovilla, just south of Dallas. I’m impressed you made it through West without a kolache stop. DH says our car exits there whether we want it to it not 🤣.  

I had an uncle that worked in Midlothian and lived in Waxahachie. I’ve been to Ovilla. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, lennythenose said:

Our kids were weird!  Not kolache fans so never cared when we stopped (usually just wanted to stay asleep).  When I was in driver’s Ed we actually drove to West for kolaches as our highway driving practice. And I lived on the south side of Waco. 

I always enjoy your reviews. Very different from my cruising style but I live reading about it. Enjoy…I know you will. 

Thanks! Hoping too. 😉

2 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

There’s a couple other families from our town going on this cruise as well. DH is just realizing that this cruise is FULL and he’s worrying about the kids not getting into Camp Ocean. First world problems… use the app, make reservations, chill. Who is running this vacation?! 😆 

Typical guy thing!  He'd be lost without you.

• Haha 1