Radiance Panama Canal Chef's Table

29 minutes ago, kimgagnon36 said:

Does anyone know which nights the Chef's Table dinner is held on a two week cruise? We'll be on Radiance for the Panama Canal cruise later this month.

Welcome to CC.

The app should list that - the current Serenade PC sailing has it available every night.

Usually they will offer Chiefs Table two or three nights on a seven day so there should be multiple dates. Given how close you are should should be able to see the availible days on your sign in app. Enjoy, we love Chiefs Table. 

14 minutes ago, jcc1025 said:

Usually they will offer Chiefs Table two or three nights on a seven day so there should be multiple dates. Given how close you are should should be able to see the availible days on your sign in app. Enjoy, we love Chiefs Table. 

We do Chef's Table almost every cruise and it is usually offered every night

Yup, as the others have stated, its offered every night. Generally the seating is 6:30pm. On Quantum Class ships, the seating is 5:30pm and 9:30pm.

@ONECRUISER I'm curious what price are you seeing? IMO, it is actually a great price considering it's five courses PLUS a pre-dinner drink and wine with each course. Besides great food, the atmosphere and experience is amazing!

2 minutes ago, mom2miracles said:

Yup, as the others have stated, its offered every night. Generally the seating is 6:30pm. On Quantum Class ships, the seating is 5:30pm and 9:30pm.

@ONECRUISER I'm curious what price are you seeing? IMO, it is actually a great price considering it's five courses PLUS a pre-dinner drink and wine with each course. Besides great food, the atmosphere and experience is amazing!

For upcoming Anthem TA it was $84.99 plus gratuity/pp and it's 6:30.  Only 1 seating.

5 minutes ago, njkruzer said:

For upcoming Anthem TA it was $84.99 plus gratuity/pp and it's 6:30.  Only 1 seating.

I'm surprised there is only one now, it used to be two seatings on Quantum Class - it was like that in March on Anthem. Not that it matters, lol. $85 is a better price than what us Canadians play. If you compare what it would cost to eat five courses, five wine parings and a pre-dinner cocktail at a restaurant, it would be exponentially more expensive. That price is amazing! In the end, personally, I think you are paying more for the experience than just the meal/drinks (though those are great too!). 

Edited by mom2miracles

Just now, mom2miracles said:

I'm surprised there is only one now, it used to be two seatings on Quantum Class - it was like that in March on Anthem. Not that it matters, lol. $85 is a better price than what us Canadians play. If you compare what it would cost to eat five courses, five wine parings and a pre-dinner cocktail at a restaurant, that price is amazing! In the end, personally, I think you are paying more for the experience than just the meal/drinks (though those are great too!). 

I assume 1 seating.  Wasn't offered a choice.  That's what I've always seen.  The evening can run long.  On Jewel was definitely several hours.

4 minutes ago, njkruzer said:

I assume 1 seating.  Wasn't offered a choice.  That's what I've always seen.  The evening can run long.  On Jewel was definitely several hours.

Oh I agree, I was surprised to see that on Anthem back in March. We couldn't figure out how you rush one seating for the next. I also had no desire to have a meal of that length at 9:30pm. LOL! Every cruise we've done and attended Chef's Table, we find the night is only for that. Meaning, we don't plan shows or anything else because of how long it is - in a good way!

23 minutes ago, mom2miracles said:

Oh I agree, I was surprised to see that on Anthem back in March. We couldn't figure out how you rush one seating for the next. I also had no desire to have a meal of that length at 9:30pm. LOL! Every cruise we've done and attended Chef's Table, we find the night is only for that. Meaning, we don't plan shows or anything else because of how long it is - in a good way!

Double checked. No option for a late seating.  Also they tell you to plan on 2.5-3 hrs.  No way to get in a 2nd seating. 

1 minute ago, njkruzer said:

Double checked. No option for a late seating.  Also they tell you to plan on 2.5-3 hrs.  No way to get in a 2nd seating. 

Well, there was even if there isn't now, we experienced it in March. It obviously doesn't mean they still aren't doing that now, but they did then. We had a 5:30pm seating....

3 minutes ago, mom2miracles said:

Well, there was even if there isn't now, we experienced it in March. It obviously doesn't mean they still aren't doing that now, but they did then. We had a 5:30pm seating....

Only had 1 seating on both our Jewel cruises..NYE and on the TA.  They did limit the group to 8 guests and not 16.  NYE we went until close to 11!