Do I have to print all my docs again?

mafig

I received and printed my docs about a month ago.  Just received a message that they're ready to be printed.  They look exactly the same except my check in time is different.   It's 11:00 instead of 14:00.  

We're in the Yacht Club.  Do I have to re-print just for that?  (my printer has been tempermental lately).

To show you all how anal I can be, I noticed in tiny teeny print on the bottom that the ticket number was different.  So I printed that page again.

Thanks to you all for your prompt replies.🤩

Bring both of the pages that show a check-in time and if anyone really asks (something I've yet to experience), only show the one that fits your arrival. I had a cruise last year where we had 3 different check-in times because each time you request docs, it assigns a new time.

• Like 1

I came here to check on this very question regarding the listed check in time.  I dont remember having a check in time last time we sailed in the YC as I thought we just had to be on board by 2hrs prior to departure.

Edited by Laserjock
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, mafig said:

I received and printed my docs about a month ago.  Just received a message that they're ready to be printed.  They look exactly the same except my check in time is different.   It's 11:00 instead of 14:00.  

We're in the Yacht Club.  Do I have to re-print just for that?  (my printer has been tempermental lately).

Same for us. We sail on Sunday and had docs already printed. Received same email.  Change was check in time…now 11:00. Was 11:30😮🤔

Just chalked it up to MSC  and their ways.

Now just have to resist putting “one more thing” in the suitcase.