Unlimited dining package

I have purchased the unlimited dining package for my Jewel cruise in February. In the past (pre-Covid), it included lunch, on Embarkation day, at Chops. I do not see that listed in the description now. Has that been removed? 

7 hours ago, Straughn said:

I have purchased the unlimited dining package for my Jewel cruise in February. In the past (pre-Covid), it included lunch, on Embarkation day, at Chops. I do not see that listed in the description now. Has that been removed? 

Never mind, I screwed up! 

Edited by Ret MP

Just now, Seville2Cabo said:

Chop's is not always open on embarkation day.  You can go to any speciality restaurant that is open. 

Correct. I had the UDP on Freedom and Chops was closed for lunch on embarkation day, however, I was able to have lunch at Giovanni's Kitchen and there I made all the reservations for the remainder of the cruise. 

2 hours ago, George C said:

I have read that chops was normally reserved for Key people on embarkation lunch, we love UDP and would definitely book it on any ship , but oasis class gives you many more options.

On Oasis recently I had the Key and it was lunch in the MDR from the limited Chops lunch menu. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/7/2022 at 6:16 PM, Straughn said:

I believe Jamie's is the go-to for embarkation day lunch these days (experience: Oasis / Anthem).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Seekup said:

Don't mean to hijack this thread, but on the Oasis does UDP include all of the al la cart places too? So you can drop in Izumi, Playmakers, etc for lunch and it's included?

A la carte has per person limit. Hibachi we were told was an up charge of $10 p.p. (but we didn’t get charged ymmv)

• Like 1