Vision JS cabin 8544

Want to book a JS on Vision but hesitant because of WJ & pool above, are there any desirable JS cabins on deck 8??? One I’m considering is 8544. Did some research & the one opposite 8044 has the ping pond table above. 

I was in 8544 on Grandeur last month.  In that case the lifeguard desk was above my cabin.  I don't know where that station is located on Vision.  I heard a couple chairs being moved now and then but it was very quiet at night. 

1 hour ago, Seville2Cabo said:

The spa is above on Deck 9.  The gym is above the spa on Deck 10.

8070 is a connecting cabin. 8074 is available what do you think? Originally I considered 8544 close to elevators for my DH who has some mobility problems. 

55 minutes ago, LorraineP said:

8070 is a connecting cabin. 8074 is available what do you think? Originally I considered 8544 close to elevators for my DH who has some mobility problems. 

Sorry, but can’t help. We’ve had aft jr suites under the spa and never an issue

15 hours ago, LorraineP said:

Wow not available for my sailing unfortunately.  I will definitely keep looking to see if one opens up. 

There is also mirror image on the port side....8088!   We had 8588 last year out of PR for two weeks, then switched to 8088 for third leg.  😉 

On 10/8/2022 at 1:32 PM, LorraineP said:

Want to book a JS on Vision but hesitant because of WJ & pool above, are there any desirable JS cabins on deck 8??? One I’m considering is 8544. Did some research & the one opposite 8044 has the ping pond table above. 

Good thing you're checking. On some ships it's almost impossible to get a "higher end" stateroom (JS, Aqua, etc.) without breaking RULE #1 (not under the pool or under/above a public area)