Can you bring food from port back onto ship?

klfhngr

9 minutes ago, rudeney said:

I don't often drink beer, but when I do, I like something full-bodied and usually choose a local IPA or dark beer.  When all else fails, I'll go with a traditional Bud, Coors, etc.  I can't stand "light" beer.  

I can't handle the IPA, I call Toxic Sludge.  On the other hand, like wine, there is good and gooder!  But, my go to beer, if Hefewissen bier or Yuengling or Shock Top isn't available, I'll fall back to Miller Lite.  My dad, I miss him, the old golf pro used to call all American beer "Caddy Piss".  But, he sure drank a lot of Bud and Bud lite.  Any port in a storm, I guess.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, klfhngr said:

You need to try a REAL IPA! Hazy, with some Citrus overtones. MMMMMMMMMMM!

LOL, to me that sound like the many many times that I've told my friends that hunt and cook venison and invite me to eat it.  I don't eat venison.  Each will say, "well, you haven't tried the way that I cook it".  LOL, no I haven't but venison is still venison and I don't like it, don't eat it.  Same with goose.  

• Haha 1

On 10/10/2022 at 2:42 PM, klfhngr said:

Will be in MR next week, was thinking of getting off really quick in Cabo or PV and bringing tacos back onto ship, lol!

We’re up to 30 cruises and never had an issue bringing anything back on ship.  Given most ports have local treats in port shops, it’s a given. 

• Like 1