Retreat Check In Time

peanut head

2 minutes ago, peanut head said:

I know that I have seen this answer previously but cannot find it  now.  My friends are in a Sky Suite with a 2pm check-in.  We have an 11am check-in time.  As a guest in the Retreat, can they board at 11am, too?

Yes - As a Retreat Guest they can board at any time they choose.

Edited by Jim_Iain

9 hours ago, peanut head said:

Thank you Jim and Northern Aurora!  Great minds think alike--that's exactly what I told them about Luminae.  When they heard "lobster roll" they immediately said they would change their plans.🦞

Getting on the ship early enough to make lunch at Luminae is a good reason to change plans, but if they’re doing it just for the lobster roll, it’s nothing to write home about.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Mark_K said:

Getting on the ship early enough to make lunch at Luminae is a good reason to change plans, but if they’re doing it just for the lobster roll, it’s nothing to write home about.

It is not the best I have ever had but I also always order it served without the roll, e.g. lobster salad.  

• Like 1

I’m looking forward to getting on board and enjoying the lobster roll. Its still fun to eat……even if its warm water ‘longusta’ which I agree isnt as firm or as tasty as the classic cold water lobster with tasty claws, but I’ll take them anyway. 

Den