2025 Sailings?

trish4bruce

5 minutes ago, trish4bruce said:

Anyone have any idea when NCL may release 2025 sailings?  I am looking to book a Mediterranean cruise for my 50th and want to have first choices on cabins.

Is there such a thing as “first choice of cabins”?   They release them in groups.   All you know about what is available are the 5 or so per deck that appear online, or what they tell you is available on the phone.   I don’t think anyone can just say, “I want this stateroom on this deck.”  

Maybe you can, I’ve never heard of it.   If anyone should be able to it’s a couple celebrating 50 years I suppose.  

44 minutes ago, EvanBedar said:

Is there such a thing as “first choice of cabins”?   They release them in groups.   All you know about what is available are the 5 or so per deck that appear online, or what they tell you is available on the phone.   I don’t think anyone can just say, “I want this stateroom on this deck.”  

Maybe you can, I’ve never heard of it.   If anyone should be able to it’s a couple celebrating 50 years I suppose.  

You certainly can. The website makes it easier these days to see what cabins are available, and even when it used to just bring up the first few you could always phone and see if your selection is available.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, EvanBedar said:

I always specify the exact cabin I want when I tell my TA to book a cruise. Sometimes she can book a cabin that does not show on the website.  

• Like 2

To answer the original question - it's too soon for 2025. They barely even have the full itineraries listed for 2024 yet. Depending on what month you're looking to sail in and which ship, you're at least 12 months too early.

I think the official unofficial ruling is 18 months in advance of the sail date are they publicly listed.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sailing12Away said:

I think the official unofficial ruling is 18 months in advance of the sail date are they publicly listed.

That is what I have experienced as well, in the past. I am interested in booking a "British Isles cruise" for the summer of 2024, and that is not listed yet. I am expecting it to become available to book by end of december 2022.

Release dates for cruises vary hugely. Whilst 18 months is not a bad rule of thumb, they can appear 3 years out or less than one year.

A few years ago the Northern Europe cruises were always posted so late that there were often threads on here asking why NCL weren’t doing them any more. Meanwhile, Hawaii gets released many years out.

In my experience, Med cruises are posted relatively early. We have had them booked more than two years out. Based on previous experience, I would expect Summer 2025 for the Med to appear by early next year.

It really depends on the itinerary.   We booked June 2024 to Bermuda in February 2022 and that sailing had already been up for at least a few months.   We are waiting for Alaska 2025 to open up.

When NCL changed their website,  they made it much easier to see all of the available cabins.