BOA Visa Onboard credit

JalenR

Have you checked your B of A point balance to be sure the points were deducted?  The reason I ask this is because once I thought I had redeemed points for an OBC, but I evidently didn't click the last button to make it happen.  I didn't get the OBC.  I was mad!  So I checked B of A and there was no record of the points redemption.  

If your points have been deducted from your balance, you might try calling the Rewards people to see what's going on.

1 hour ago, JalenR said:

I redeem points a couple months ago for onboard credit for a cruise the end of November.  It still hasn't posted on my cruise planner. Do anyone know how long that typically takes?

Thanks!

We redeem points for OBC routinely (for several years now), and have never seen them show up on the cruise planner. The first time we actually see them is when we get on board.

3 hours ago, orville99 said:

We redeem points for OBC routinely (for several years now), and have never seen them show up on the cruise planner. The first time we actually see them is when we get on board.

Mine are always available on cruise planner within a few days.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JalenR said:

I redeem points a couple months ago for onboard credit for a cruise the end of November.  It still hasn't posted on my cruise planner. Do anyone know how long that typically takes?

Thanks!

We put some OBC on 8/28 gor a cruise in November...,it never posted so I called.(3 weeks ago)..C&A stated it was not on reservation, but I had the confirmations in my hand...He asked for my cc #...nope, that is not going to happen, so I told him to get me a supervisor and I would fax the confirmations to them.. After about 45 minutes, they (C&A) found them..

So call them..

On 10/31/2022 at 9:30 AM, orville99 said:

I redeemed my BOA rc card for OBC and it appeared in cruise planner within a few days.  In the past, I don't believe it showed up until onboard.  For us, it doesn't  really matter since we always spend more than the OBC (usually much more)😱

I redeemed my BoA Visa OBC on October 21 and it still hasn't shown up in my cruise planner (we sail on November 20). This is our 1st Royal cruise so 1st time redeeming the OBC.

Since we have some time before our cruise, I emailed Royal earlier this week. If I don't get a response by mid-next week, I'm going to call them. 

6 hours ago, jenushkask8s said:

I redeemed my BoA Visa OBC on October 21 and it still hasn't shown up in my cruise planner (we sail on November 20). This is our 1st Royal cruise so 1st time redeeming the OBC.

Since we have some time before our cruise, I emailed Royal earlier this week. If I don't get a response by mid-next week, I'm going to call them. 

I redeemed mine for the 11/20 cruise on 10/17 and it showed up in cruise planner 3 or 4 days later.